Company: The Deamer Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Deamer Group -is seeking financial professionals for various
roles across the US. If you have experience as a financial advisor,
finance/accounting assistant, financial analyst, financial sales
agent, finance assistant, compliance analyst, or other financial
positions, we want to speak with you! We have temporary, temp to
perm, and direct hire positions available for on-site and remote
positions.About Us:The Deamer Group (TDG) is a diverse boutique
talent consulting firm specializing -in providing recruiting
services to clients across the United States. TDG combines training
in organizational behavior with hands-on experience to improve
talent acquisitions results. - At TDG, we put people first by
offering -streamlined services, top-notch candidates, and
customized pricing. -We implement a genuinely impactful, warm, and
innovative approach to empowering jobseekers and organizations in
meeting their hiring needs. -The Deamer Group values its clients on
both ends of the spectrum. We provide resume review and coaching to
our candidate clients and job description review, market data and
consultative services to our organizational clients. -Come join the
TDG family! - -Responsibilities:
- Implement and adhere to the company's or organization's
financial procedures and policies.
- Create efficient and effective methods for tracking financial
- Use spreadsheets and sophisticated calculation software to
gather and record financial information.
- Coordinate and execute financial transactions and activities,
such as invoicing, payroll, etc.
- Assist in the audit process by providing information and data
- Complete administrative tasks, such as filling out paperwork
and filing records.
- Prepare regular financial reports and assist in the
presentation of reports to managers and executives.
- Create and adhere to budgets for specific departments,
projects, and business needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance,
or a related field; any licenses or certifications.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.We review
every resume that is received. Unfortunately, we are unable to
respond to every candidate. It usually takes one to two weeks for
us to review your application. All applications will remain on file
for consideration for future opportunities. -Thank you in advance
for your application!The Deamer Group is an equal opportunity
employer with a goal of recruiting a diverse workforce to meet the
hiring needs of our clients. -
Keywords: The Deamer Group, Smyrna , Financial Professionals, Accounting, Auditing , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!