FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR
Company: Residence Inn Atlanta Cumberland
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION POSITION TITLE: Front Office
Supervisor REPORTS TO: Assistant General Manager/ General Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The Front Office Supervisor directly supervises and
trains all front office associates and ensures completion of all
front office duties. Directs and coordinates the activities of the
front office function to ensure a seamless guest experience.
- Participates in the selection and training of all front office
- Schedules and supervises workload during shifts of front office
- Evaluates the job performance if each front office associates
and provides coaching when necessary.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained
and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest concerns quickly, efficiently, and
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares
group requirements. Relays information to appropriate individuals
and departments. .
- Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office
- Ensure front office associates present a neat and clean
appearance at all times.
- Prepare performance reports related to front office.
- Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
- Ensure implementation and compliance of all company policies
and brand standards.
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including
software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly,
helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other
- Act as the Manager on Duty, provide guidance and support to all
departments in the hotel when required.
- Maybe required to help with housekeeping functions on
- Perform other duties as requested by management. REQUIREMENTS:
- Lift up to thirty (30) pounds
- Walking, bending, stretching, standing and/or sitting for
extended periods of time
- Some exposure to chemicals QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be enthusiastic and energetic with a passion for
- Prior supervisory/management experience required, experience in
a hotel environment highly desired.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Proficiency in computers to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and
other hotel operating systems
- Proven record of success with Quality Assurance reviews and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of total hotel operations
Keywords: Residence Inn Atlanta Cumberland, Smyrna , FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR, Administration, Clerical , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!