Front Office Lead WMG Ped
Company: Wellstar Health System, Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Core Responsibilites and Essential Functions
- Cross-training and providing coverage for all front office
positions when short-staffed, or as needed
- Training and/or coordinating training for new employees in the
- Overseeing daily front office functions by support staff;
ensuring patient calls, appointments, and interactions with front
office staff are handled timely and professionally
- Reviewing and communicating to management on patient flow
issues and providing recommendations on how to improve
- Handling patient and staff inquiries about insurances, account
status, and general patient counseling, and any customer
- Communicating directly and regularly with front office staff on
all issues, including direction from management and providers.
- Communicating with the billing staff, front office staff, and
management on missed information or errors which may slow down the
collection process, balances that need assistance in collecting or
- Tracking and reviewing front office collections monthly
- Assisting with interviewing recruitment candidates and the
- Overall responsibility for superior front office performance by
the Front Office
- Learning the skills required to be a supervisor, job shadowing
other supervisors and managers
- Providing outstanding customer service to internal and external
- Other duties as assigned by managementRequired for All Jobs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all WellStar Health System policies, standards of
work, and code of conduct. Qualifications
Keywords: Wellstar Health System, Inc., Smyrna , Front Office Lead WMG Ped, Administration, Clerical , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...