Pre-K Support Teacher *500 Immediate Sign-on Bonus
Company: Primrose School of Smyrna West
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you enjoy
a day filled with variety, and little hugs? Are you an energetic
person who loves children and is passionate about making a
difference? Contact us to further your career while putting your
talents to use!
The Primrose School of Smyrna West is seeking full-time Pre-K
Support Teacher for our school. We are a year-round, private
preschool that provides a premier educational childcare experience.
We partner with parents to help children build the right foundation
for future learning and life, and offer an environment that helps
children have fun while nurturing Active Minds, Healthy Bodies, and
Happy Hearts. Make a positive impact on the lives of children and
families at the Primrose School of Smyrna West!
If you are passionate about early childhood education and looking
for a career, we would love to meet you!
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Smyrna
West and the local, state, or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety, and care of children.
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning -
curriculum and programming.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore, and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas, and
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Smyrna West
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary. Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program required
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.Benefits:
- Great Team, Great Pay
- No evenings, weekends or holidays
- Room for growth and advancement
- Immediate sign-on bonus of $500 for new employees for a
one-year contract commitmentPrimrose School of Smyrna West is an
Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified
candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or any other factor prohibited by
Keywords: Primrose School of Smyrna West, Smyrna , Pre-K Support Teacher *500 Immediate Sign-on Bonus, Education / Teaching , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!