Company: Wellstar Health System, Inc.
Posted on: May 25, 2023
ResponsibilitiesCore Responsibilites and Essential Functions
- Lead group exercise classes* Provides class with exercise
movements that are physiologically safe and effective and are of
the appropriate intensity for the target audience and established
class style.* Displays enthusiasm and strives to motivate
participants to work out within their individual exercise
prescriptions.* Uses a variety of exercise movements during classes
to provide a complete workout and maintain class interest.*
Utilizes teaching techniques effectively including verbal and
- Provides support for daily facility maintenance and operations*
Maintains cleanliness of group exercise rooms and equipment.*
Participates in monthly team meetings.* Maintains consistent and
appropriate communication with leadership staff and team members. .
* Keeps management informed of customer and facility needs.
- Community Outreach* Conduct community outreach as needed to
promote Wellstar Health Place services and programs.Required for
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all WellStar Health System policies, standards of
work, and code of conduct. QualificationsRequired Minimum Education
- High school diploma GED or currently enrolled in high school
RequiredRequired Minimum Experience
- Experience will train under supervisors? direction
PreferredRequired Minimum Skills
- Display strong motivation for community outreach and working
- Displays excellent organizational, communication, and
- Displays excellent health and wellness lifestyle.
- Exercise independent judgement, ingenuity, and initiative when
performing rolesRequired Minimum License(s) and Certification(s)
- Basic Life Support Required Additional Licenses and
- ACSM, ACE, AFAA, MOSSA, NSCA, NASM, IFTA, SCW or any similar
group exercise certification accepted as certification requirement
Keywords: Wellstar Health System, Inc., Smyrna , Exercise Instructor, Education / Teaching , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...