Technical Product Manager - Notification Services
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.-- That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets
in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.--
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
--That's why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.--
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the
establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on
our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry
expertise. --HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and
connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the
assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter,
more accurate business decisions.
Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and
delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always
been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting
our successes to set new standards for our customers and for
About This Role:
Powering all the HCE SaaS offerings is -- Honeywell Forge - a
purpose-built but extensible and integrated foundation of cloud
services layered on top of commodity PaaS technologies.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our world class
team and be part of the story of the team who disrupted the
industry like never before.
- This particular position in the Forge Product Management
organization is for an energetic, experienced and strong team
player to take end-to-end ownership of Notification Services -
which enables HCE SaaS offerings to engage with business users,
technicians, etc., via text, email, WhatsApp, in-app messaging and
other communication channels.
- HCE SaaS offerings need to keep end user persona such as Field
Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Facility Manager, Process
Engineer, Operations Manager, Portfolio Manager, etc. up to date
with operational / performance metrics, predictive insights,
pending actions, etc. In many cases, the end users prefer to engage
via standard communication mechanisms such as text, email or
WhatsApp instead of logging into the applications. Furthermore, HCE
Offerings must provide customers with ability to configure the
Notification recipients, channels, rules, schedules, etc., as per
their needs and organizational policies. --
To manage the end-to-end process from requirements gathering to
customer satisfaction, you will work closely with many teams
including Marketing, Sales, Partner Management, Engineering, Legal
You will interact regularly with senior leadership to keep them
apprised of your plans, risks, etc.
- Identify and prioritize Notification Services requirements
offerings by regularly working with the HCE SaaS teams as well as
Customers and Partners
- Create, own and drive product roadmap by staying abreast of the
stakeholder needs as well as market, technology and competitive
- Capture functional and non-functional requirements by following
Agile Methodology and provide clear input to engineering and other
organizations for planning development, deployment and
- Drive build-buy decisions and 3rd party technology selections
that meet product requirements in a cost effective and compliant
- Provide regular updates on planning, implementation status,
- Drive adoption of your product area via by periodic delivery of
up-to-date enablement content e.g. product documentation, demos and
- Be the single point of contact for your product to provide
Marketing Plans, Pricing information, Deployment and Operations
Planning, RFP responses, etc.
--YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent discipline
- 2+ years of proven experience in Product Management of
Notification, Workflow, Event Management, etc., services for SaaS /
- 5+ years of in-depth exposure to Cloud technologies, preferably
in the IoT domain--
- Effective collaboration and communication skills in a globally
- Positive attitude and sharp focus to steer clear through
ambiguities and uncertainties
- Passion to make a different difference and inspire others
around you--Additional Information
- JOB ID: HRD140421
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street,
- Engineering (EMEA)Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Smyrna , Technical Product Manager - Notification Services, Executive , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!