Child Care Assistant Director
Company: Child Development Schools
Posted on: August 3, 2022
2265 Cooper Lake SE
Interested in a Rewarding Career? Join Our Team - Text Kids97211Who
We AreFounded in 1988, comprised of almost 300 schools, listed as
the 4th largest private child care provider in the United States.
Childcare Network offers a warm, caring environment with high-
quality education for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. Our
proprietary, research-based High Reach learning curriculum is
individualized to every age, with activities that combine learning
and fun to create happy, curious kids.OverviewA Child Care Teacher
is responsible for maintaining a safe and fun environment for young
children to preteens. Their duties include coming up with creative
and educational activities, preparing and serving snacks to
children and maintaining a clean environment for the
- At least 1 year of pre-school experience and child development
- High School Diploma and TCC or CDA required
- Must be a team builder, organized and possess excellent
customer service/communication skills.
- Flexible and energetic
- Ability to juggle multiple duties
- Detail oriented with the ability to plan and organize
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Computer proficient includingWord, Excel and ability to learn
other programs quickly
- Must pass a criminal background checkWhat We Offer
- No Nights or Weekend Shifts
- Education Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Company Match 401K
- Employee Assistance Program
Child Care Workers are responsible for the well-being of the
children under their care. They must monitor the children all day
to ensure that they play and interact with one another in a safe
and appropriate manner. Some of their typical duties include:
- Managing the schools budget and financial success in order for
the school to contribute to the profitability of the company.
- Hiring, supervising, and training staff
- Operate the school according to state licensing standards
- Assist teachers with development and execution of curriculum
and activities that contribute to the growth, education, and
development of the children in our school.
- Purchasing supplies, equipment, food, etc. while operating
within budgetary guidelines.
- Develop community partnerships and marketing strategies.
- Ensure thesafety of the children in our care.
- Other duties as requested
Keywords: Child Development Schools, Smyrna , Child Care Assistant Director, Executive , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!