Company: Hudson Technologies Inc
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job Description Plant Manager Job Description Hudson
Technologies is the largest independent distributor of refrigerants
and the largest refrigerant reclaimer in North America. Combined
with our industry leading, patented, and proprietary On-Site
Chiller Services and Global Energy Services we lead the way in
lifecycle management of refrigerants and our commitment to the
environment.Position Overview The Plant Manager oversees all
operations of Hudson's manufacturing facility including personnel,
manufacturing output and quality, local, state, and federal permit
and reporting requirements, process control and continuous
improvement, product stewardship, safety and report-out to
leadership. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but not
- Directs and coordinates the daily operation of a mid-size
- Responsible for plant P&L, Safety, KPI performance and
long-term improvement projects.
- Manages team of exempt, non-exempt and temporary
- Develop processes to increase productivity and enhance process
- Ensure company policies and procedures are always
- CAPEX budget preparation and oversight.
- Manages compliance with all relevant local, state, and federal
- Interacts with senior Hudson leadership on routine basis
Required Skills and Experience:
- The position is in Smyrna, Georgia and reports remotely to
Director of Plant Operations
- Minimum 5 years of plant/production supervisory experience is
- Bachelor of Science degree in a S.T.E.M. discipline is
required. Master's degree preferred.
- Experience in the handling of refrigerants, compressed gases,
or chemical manufacturing an advantage.
- Proven record of strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to employee and workplace safety.
- Familiarity with plant safety oversight and reporting.
- Training in the principles of Lean Six Sigma manufacturing is a
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications required with
special emphasis on MS Excel and big data management. Knowledge of
Dynamics365 ERP systems a plus.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills - Ability
to work independently.
- Hands-On, independent thinker familiar with change
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to work safely with heavy
equipment, hoses, and pressurized vessels.
- Minor amount of travel required.
- Remote work option is routinely available for this
- Covid vaccination or approved exception required.
Keywords: Hudson Technologies Inc, Smyrna , Plant Manager, Executive , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!