Company: Del Taco
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Shift Manager WE ARE LOOKING FOR TOP PERFORMERS TO GROW WITH
US!Del Taco needs people with the ability to handle multiple
responsibilities and deliver the quality and guest service that
defines our brand. While we look for you to bring the right skills
and personality for a Shift Manager position, we'll also provide
the training and support you need to continue to grow and
advance.Our Shift Managers support our stores and General Managers
in creating an amazing guest experience, and empowering their team
to be at their very best. Our Shift Managers create a culture in
our restaurants that is exciting, optimistic and rewarding.Del Taco
Shift Managers have significant opportunities for growth and career
advancement and are charged with supporting the General Manager
with the tasks of training the next generation of leaders, guiding
them to be promoted and empowering them to have a successful
career.Essential Job Functions:
- Supports General Manager in supervising team that delivers
effective results in the areas of quality, guest service, food
cost, labor cost, safety, security, cleanliness and product
- Running shifts and supporting the GM in managing the execution
of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems.
- Ensures objectives are reached in all areas while following all
- Ensure compliance during shifts with all federal, state and
local laws and ethical business practices.
- Supports GM in creating and maintaining an "Employer of Choice"
- Supports GM in providing leadership, direction, training and
development to the restaurant team.
- Supports GM in supervising and directing the workforce.
- Supporting GM in making staffing decisions such as,
recommending interviews, and administering disciplinary action as
- Make recommendations to enhance restaurant operations.
- Delivers effective results in the areas of quality, guest
service, safety, security, cleanliness and product
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of our menu items and has
the ability to explain them to guests accurately
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record orders and
compute order amounts; collecting payment from guests
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and
- Ability to follow all Company operation policies, and
- Make recommendations to enhance restaurant operations.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming
standardsSkills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- 1-2 years of experience in quick service restaurant environment
with demonstrated ability to ensure guest satisfaction and ability
to train and maintain an on-going guest service delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to be a leadership partner with management
and staff, and to provide quality service to guests.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with effective
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead staff to achieve
- General knowledge of computers, POS systems, various electronic
devices, and various software.
- Ability to perform basic business math skills. Cash handling
- Excellent organizational skills for keeping detailed records,
reports and logs.
- Demonstrated ability to visually assess and evaluate safety
hazards in the work place as mandated by company safety procedures.
Ensure OSHA, local health and safety codes and company safety
policies are met/followed.
- Ability to communicate, develop and maintain a close, effective
relationships colleagues, department managers, partners and the
- Implement training and development plans and train staff
- Ability to read, write and speak effectively in
English.Experience, Education & Training:
- Must possess a valid driver's license and proof of vehicle
- 1-2 years of experience in a Quick Service restaurant
environment or a guest service industry in a supervisory or
leadership role or an equivalent combination is preferred.
- Food Handlers certification may be required
- Ability to stand and walk for approximately 95-100% of shift
including ability to bend, reach, and lift and carry a max of 50
pounds.In Return we offer an excellent compensation and benefits
package to include:
- Great pay
- Shift Leader Vacation Plan
- Flexible Scheduling
- All Shifts Available
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with discretionary company
matchTo apply for this position, please click on "Apply Now". - -
Only qualified candidates will be considered.The Company -is fully
committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting,
retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees
without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability,
citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic
prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a
work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where
employees are treated with respect and dignity. Additional
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years experience in QSR industry / full service concept
or 1 - 2 years experience within Del Taco system
- Must possess a valid driver's license, insurance, and use
personal vehicle to make bank deposits and travel to other
restaurants/business locations as required
- Fluent in English
- Excellent Customer Service
- Adhere to Company Policies and Procedures
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a diverse team
- Strong Communication and Teamwork Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Detail Oriented and Accurate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to Stand and Walk for 5-6 hours at a time
- Ability to lift 25 Ibs
- Other responsibilities as assignedJob Industries
Keywords: Del Taco, Smyrna , Shift Manager, Executive , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!