Restaurant Shift Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Need a gig? Bring your unique self to -TACO BELL and apply.
-Were looking for career minded, team players who want to grow
along with us and create an excellent restaurant experience!
-Taco Bell strives to be the safest place to work and eat. Learn
more about the measures we've taken to keep our guests and team
members safe during COVID-19. Visit tacobell.com to learn more
about our 7 enhanced safety steps. -HIRING IMMEDIATELY FREE
-GREAT PAY EDUCATION ASSISTANCE BENEFITS 401K GROWTH
-At Taco Bell, were hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and Mas
Value. If you want Mas in your life read on!
-Think About it
- Do you know how to inspire and engage? Do you make others smile
- When you say thank you do you mean it?
- Are you a foodie? Do you know what it takes to make awesome
- Do you love your team like you love your family?
- Do you know what it means to create a 5 star customer
- Do you take your work seriously but not yourself?
- Are you a proud mama or papa when your team achieves success?If
no, your career aspiration with Taco Bell has died here.
-As a Shift Leader
-You support the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) by running great
work shifts and meeting Taco Bell standards. You take ownership and
responsibility to solve problems, seek help when needed and are
willing to help and guide others. Key responsibilities include
making sure Team Members complete all assigned duties and serve
safe, quality food in a friendly manner. Youll also ensure that the
restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and customers
-Shift Lead behaviors include:
- Solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile.
- Providing feedback to Team Members in a positive manner.
- Communicating openly and honestly with the Restaurant
- Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and
procedures.This Summary Overview generally describes key job
standards for Taco Bell Corporate employees. It is not
all-inclusive, and a similar job at other Brands, Franchise or
License locations may be different. -
Crew Member - Team Member Cook Server Cashier Food Service- Shift
Manager - Assistant Manager Restaurant Restaurant Manager
Keywords: Taco Bell, Smyrna , Restaurant Shift Manager, Executive , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!