HVAC Project Manager
Company: Rogers Mechanical Contractors
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Rogers Mechanical is currently accepting applications for
experienced HVAC Project Manager. This position provides overall
management direction to multiple projects from start to finish. The
HVAC Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction
methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of
professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great
organizational skills. This position is located in Douglasville,
GA, and travels on an as-needed basis.
Qualifications and Skills needed to be successful in this position
include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum five years experience in HVAC Commercial/Industrial
- Valid and current Driver's License required and able to travel
to multiple sites
- Very proficient in budgeting, billing, SOV's, blueprints,
submittals and project schedules
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Effective decision making, time management and stress
- Extensive knowledge of air duct distribution systems in
commercial and industrial units.
- Expert installation knowledge of HVAC materials, equipment and
all appropriately matched systems.
- Must have OSHA 30 - will be provided if not currently held.
Keywords: Rogers Mechanical Contractors, Smyrna , HVAC Project Manager, Executive , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!