Company: Citi Trends
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Citi Trends is looking for a dedicated Assistant Store Manager
to join our team at one of the largest chains in the value-priced
urban apparel industry. We're growing, so if you've ever wanted a
chance to lead the way, this is it.
After three or more years of working in retail, you're ready for
the next step. Following successful completion of the two-week
training period, you'll be where the action is, assisting the Store
Manager in the overall operation of the store. Whenever the Store
Manager is unavailable, you'll take the stage, leading the store
and ensuring all goals are met.
* Assist Store Manager with daily operations and supervision of
* Maintaining proper inventory controls, facilitate inventory
transactions and maintain compliance standards for shrink
* Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive
* Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales,
inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing
services for customers.
* Ensuring adherence of staff members to all Citi Trends, Inc.
policies and procedures.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent communication and organizational skills.
* 2-4 years of retail experience as an Assistant Manager.
* 3-5 years of retail experience.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and
* Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Citi Trends is a great place to build a fun and rewarding career in
retail management! We believe in promoting from within, so, rest
assured, if you show the initiative, there will be plenty of room
to develop your career. We offer a competitive salary and benefits
package that includes health and dental insurance, paid vacation, a
401(k) plan, paid training, and much more. Ready for some rapid
growth of your own?
Keywords: Citi Trends, Smyrna , Assistant Manager, Executive , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!