Account Manager - Wide Area Mowing Division (WAM)
Company: Yellowstone Landscape Group
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business
that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages
progressive practices and offers the opportunity to provide
customized and exceptional client service? We are seeking a
talented Account Manager for our Wide Area Mowing Division (WAM) to
be responsible for all aspects of service delivery for our WAM
clients in the West and Northwest counties of the greater Atlanta
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial
landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping
company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for
Landscape Professionals across the United States. To learn more,
please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Planning & Scheduling Field Operations to exceed client
- Proactively Communicating with Clients.
- Full-scope Management of a WAM crews, maintenance of wide
areas, overseeing equipment maintenance and needs, and all
expectations of WAM clients for a given territory.
- Fostering a work environment where Safety is recognized as "The
Tool for Life".
- Employee Development and training of service personnel to
provide exceptional service. Requirements:
- A landscape professional with a positive and engaging
- Bachelor's Degree in Horticulture, Turf grass or a related
major strongly preferred. An Associate's Degree will be considered,
along with relevant experience. Strong WAM and Large Mower
experience and crew / client management may take precedence.
- Two to five years of prior related experience with a
professional landscape management firm; government
- Ability to operate large riding mowers as well as
loading/unloading equipment off of trailers and hauling
- Knowledge of power and hand tools used in maintenance.
- Operate power equipment including but not limited to riding
mowers, string trimmers, various hand tools, pressure washers,
hedge trimmers, blowers, etc.
- Perform equipment maintenance including but not limited to
cleaning, fueling, greasing, checking fluid levels, inspecting,
documenting, and reporting problems, etc.
- Passion for client service.
- Superb communication skills; knowledge of Spanish a plus.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary, an aggressive
incentive program and a full group benefit plan including medical,
dental, 401K, PTO and vehicle allowance.
Keywords: Yellowstone Landscape Group, Smyrna , Account Manager - Wide Area Mowing Division (WAM), Executive , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!