Dental Hygienist - Sign-on Bonus $3,000 - Atlanta
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Apply now to join us and get a $3000 sign on bonus!At Tend,
we're combining top-notch dental care with incredible environments,
elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated
products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness
experience. Join the team that makes going to the dentist an
experience people look forward to! Reimagining dentistry takes
commitment, collaboration and creativity. These are the qualities
we look for in our team members. We're adding a Hygienist to the
Tend team to deliver a top-notch guest experience through coaching,
cleaning and screening. We are currently hiring for our Ponce City
Market location, coming soon. Job Deliverables
- Balance the areas of dental health, well-being & aesthetics for
- Provide exceptional hygiene care in the areas of cleaning,
whitening, oral health screenings, or other guest services.
- Coach our guests to increase dental knowledge, focus and
positive-interest in oral health.
- Establish a trusting, long-standing relationship with
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience at a dental
- Associate's Degree through an accredited dental hygiene
- National Board Dental Hygiene Examination.
- CPR/BLS Certification is required
- Passing a state/region-specific exam (as required). Hygienist
license must be in good standing.
- Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of dental care to
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment that values
high energy and creative problem solving.
- High level of integrity and dependability.More about Tend Tend
provides the best dental care available, with a spectacular
clinical team and state-of-the-art dental technology. Tend's dental
professionals are incentivized by patient results and experience.
As a dental company, we aren't corporate. We aren't private. Tend
is a new dental model that's a joy to work at, with the dental
autonomy clinicians expect and the support they need with design,
marketing, operations, HR, and benefits. Our clinicians work in
beautiful dental studios designed to soothe. And they cultivate
inclusive environments that value the individual and praise team
effort. Simply put, Tend is a place where dental is transformed
into the empowering, human, and joyful experience it should be.
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer Tend is committed to
promoting a work environment in which differences are respected,
employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are
valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
Keywords: Tend, Smyrna , Dental Hygienist - Sign-on Bonus $3,000 - Atlanta, Healthcare , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!