Company: Hudson Technologies Inc
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionTitle: Lab TechnicianReports To: Lab ManagerFLSA
Status: Non-exemptDate: 1/7/2022Hudson Technologies is the largest
independent distributor of refrigerants and the largest refrigerant
reclaimer in North America. Combined with our industry leading,
patented, and proprietary On-Site Chiller Services and Global
Energy Services we lead the way in lifecycle management of
refrigerants and our commitment to the environment. Position
Overview The Lab Technician will perform analysis for specialty
gases and finished product testing; assists scheduling of all mixes
to be analyzed, proper storage, labeling and shipping. This
employee will use various Gas Chromatography equipment to identify
refrigerant, along with various AHRI standard testing techniques to
identify refrigerant gases by type and to determine their purities.
Majority of duties will be performed in a chemical mfg warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited
- Perform routine production testing and quality control analysis
of standard and specialty mixes.
- Assist in branch inspection/audit procedures and monthly
- Review production records and release products for
- Prepares gas analysis reports for customer distribution using
PC based software.
- Determining purity of unprocessed gases
- According to AHRI standards, assuring purity of processed
- Other duties may be assigned Required Skills and Experience: To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- 1-3 years' experience in laboratory analysis.
- Minimum with a Bachelor's in science related Degree
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets complex instructions
such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and
procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information to
co-workers and customers.
- Ability to coordinate efforts with multiple departments
- Aptitude for high precision work
- Basic knowledge of gas chromatography, statistics, and physical
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the Laboratory
- Perform Full AHRI-700 tests and duties required for an AHRI
- Calibration of all Lab equipment Required Skills and
- Extensive movement of cylinders and some lifting between
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently to stand; handle tools, use hands and fingers to feel
objects and controls.
- Knowledgeable work experience with computer and experienced in
Keywords: Hudson Technologies Inc, Smyrna , Lab Technician, Healthcare , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!