Strategic Communications Lead
Company: UCB Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Help us transform patients\' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference
for people living with significant unmet needs. Working together,
we blend the best of our talents to deliver thoughtful solutions
that patients value. Will you join us in this pioneering
To strengthen the Rozimab Missions nPVU team based in Smyrna,
Georgia, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the
position of: Strategic Communications Lead (Rozimab)
The Strategic Communications Lead will assist the Leadership team
with the communication strategy for Rozimab, UCB's first launch
into Rare Disease. This individual will assist with communications
to internal and external stakeholders on the progress of the
mission, Investor Relations, Corporate Communications as well as
You like to work in an environment where you can:
* Communicate customer/indication/brand specific messages thatt are
developed by differentiating experience teams (HCP and patient
marketing, market access, patient advocacy) as part of the brand
launch plan development for hallmark indications.
* Drive policy discussion where appropriate for this upcoming novel
* Assist Leadership team with communication plans to engage with
internal stakeholders in China, Japan, U.S. and other
* Propose optimal news/ media flow to ensure constant build of
external coverage to align with anticipated launch timelines.
You will contribute by:
* Act as the central point within the Rozimab mission for all
communication topics, building a network to see the holistic
* Follow communication recommendations from the various
stakeholders. Provide Rozimab LT recommendations if proposed
communication align with intended communication strategy. Highlight
risks and opportunities proactively. Act to validate
recommendations where possible.
* Work with stakeholders e.g. Medical, Commercial, Global comms,
IR, CI, and Publications to oversee the implementation of the
Rozimab communication strategy.
* Support in communication of platform strategy preparations for
senior leader interactions.
Interested? For this position, you'll need the following education,
experience and skills:
* Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Business or Life
* 7 + years of strategic communication related roles.
* In-Depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and related
* MBA Preferred.
* Capable to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Experience working with the Rare Disease space.
At UCB, we come together every day to work, laser-focused, on a
simple question: How will this create value for people living with
severe diseases? By putting patients at the heart of everything we
do, our approach from discovery to development to delivery is
continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees worldwide operations
in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical
company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in
cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing
chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases. We are
looking for people with passion and empathy who develop a real
understanding of patient s needs and can deliver thoughtful
solutions to decisionmakers across the heath care ecosystem.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website www.ucb.com.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the
workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national
Keywords: UCB Inc., Smyrna , Strategic Communications Lead, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!