Fork Lift Operator
Company: Dessert Holdings
Posted on: May 30, 2021
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Atlanta Cheesecake Company
LLC (ACC) is a leader in the dessert industry producing innovative,
eye-appealing, mouth-watering products of the highest quality for
the best possible price. Our focus is gourmet products for the
POSITION SUMMARY: The forklift operator
position operates material handling equipment. Works in
Temperatures from -10 degrees to 100 degrees F. Receives and Stores
Finished Product from Production at both Facilities into the
Finished Products Freezers. Pulls, Stages, and Loads Finished
Products for Customer Orders to be Shipped, and Cycle Counts
Inventory according to established procedures. Communicates with
Internal Departments as needed.
Shipping and Receiving
- Ship / Receive / Supply material according to established
- Inspect all incoming / outgoing pallets for integrity and
- Tag each pallet according to procedures.
- Load / Unload truck or trailer according to procedures.
- Pull and stage materials as requested for transfer between
- Check trailer temperature as required before loading /
- Check material temperature as required before loading /
- When receiving, shipping, transferring materials from one
location to another check pallet condition, product condition,
product item number and description, item lot number, item quantity
and item location.
- Operate material handling equipment (Sit Down, Stand-Up
Forklifts and Pallet Jacks).
- Pull materials as instructed
- Pull and scan materials according to pick ticket and or request
and transfer to proper staging location.
- Scan and stack materials according to procedures.
- Report any damages, discrepancies etc… to the Supervisor
- Enter transaction into computer (needs more)
- Perform all required scanner transactions. (scan what)
- Follow proper material storage and handling procedures.
- Ensure all receipts, transfers, transactions, documentation,
and counts are accurate.
- Review all incoming / outgoing and internal documentation as
- Process return materials as per procedure.
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines.
- Conduct cycle counts as assigned by Supervisor.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Ensure all GMPs, departmental procedures and company policies
are followed within the warehouse.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work in temperatures from -10 degrees to 100 degrees
• Forklift operator
• Excellent written and
oral communication skills.
• Experience using a
computer to enter and look up information
Freezer differential pay is offered!
Keywords: Dessert Holdings, Smyrna , Fork Lift Operator, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!