Bilingual Associate Tech Support Analyst (English/Spanish)
Posted on: May 30, 2021
Are you someone who loves breaking down technical problems into
solvable components? Do you have top-notch customer service
and collaboration skills? Are you interested in joining a team
comprised of a dynamic mix of technical support professionals who
are paving the way to support the Internet of Things? If this
sounds like you, we have an opportunity that may interest you.
Our Technical Support Analysts are responsible for the
- Provide high-quality technical support to effectively diagnose
and resolve support incidents reported by external
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve complex issues across a
wide array of internet connected devices such as personal
computers, mobile phones, tablets, wireless devices, Bluetooth
speakers, thermostats, fitness trackers, televisions, home
automation devices, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service and ownership of technical
- Work well in a high energy, dynamic, and collaborative
- Provide appropriate responses and expectations in a timely and
- Work as the customer's advocate, demonstrating expertise in
support processes and functions, including escalations, complex
issue resolution, and customer retention.
- Technical Support Analysts may be required to perform other job
related duties as directed by a member of management to meet
business needs and objectives.
This position is in a department that is open 365 days a year
and we currently have schedules which have shifts starting and
ending at 8:00 AM and 10:00 PM respectfully (hours subject to
change over time). An individual's schedule is generally set for
several months at a time, however interested candidates must have a
reasonable degree of schedule flexibility to work varying schedules
throughout the year.
- 6 months experience with customer service, troubleshooting,
analytical, and problem-solving.
- Strong experience and working knowledge in one or more of the
following technical specialty areas:
- PC Support: MS Windows, MS Office, Apple OS X, home
networking/Wi-Fi, printer installation / setup / config.
- Mobile Support: iPhone/iPad/iOS, Android phones and tablets,
Kindle / e-readers, Fire Tablets.
- Smart Home: devices such as assistants, smart lights, smart
TV’s, thermostats, door locks, wearable technologies and other
- High school diploma or GED (post-secondary education
- Must be able to type 30-40 WPM.
- Must be fluent (written and verbal) in English and Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associates degree a plus.
- 1 year of experience in technical support role.
- Technical certifications from organizations such as CompTIA A+,
Network+, Microsoft, Apple, or other related bodies in the
- Experience working within a support organization providing
phone/chat/email based support to customers.
- Strong working knowledge of support services tools and
applications such as CRM, knowledge base, remote diagnostic and
monitoring tools, collaboration tools, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- Experience in writing technical documentation for inclusion in
a Knowledge Base.
- Experience with providing training and coaching, either to
customers or to internal colleagues.
- Able to collaborate, interact, cooperate and motivate across
job functions and teams.
This position will work remotely temporarily due to COVID
- Normally, this is an on-site position and will return to
working at our Duluth, GA office in the future.
- Our Duluth, GA office is located at 2405 Commerce Avenue;
Building 2000, Suite 100 Duluth, GA 30096.
- While working remotely, you are required to have internet
services with a minimum internet speed of 15 Mbps on the download
side and a minimum of 3 Mbps on the upload side. You can test
your internet speed at www.speedtest.net or by contacting your service
Keywords: Assurant, Smyrna , Bilingual Associate Tech Support Analyst (English/Spanish), Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!