Posted on: May 30, 2021
As an Assurant Optimization Manager, you’ll be
leading the day-to-day planning and execution process for defined
web properties while bringing best in class creative and analytical
skills to Assurant. You will be responsible for all phases of web
and mobile user-centered optimization, including the ability to
make strategic and tactical recommendations to customers and
project teams based on business requirements, usability findings,
and standard UI design practices. The Conversion Rate
Optimization Manager should possess the ability to rapidly
prototype UI concepts, serve as a usability advocate, and promote a
user-focused mindset across Assurant’s teams at all levels of
- Work with the Director and VP, Digital Performance and
collaborate with cross functional teams (creative, process,
- Enhances information architecture team accomplishments and
competence by planning delivery of optimization solutions
Creates – and occasionally directs the creation of –
journey maps, navigation flows, site maps, user
stories, wireframes, concept diagrams and personas
- Continually improve UX/CRO process in collaboration with
- Leverages metrics, optimization, qualitative and
quantitative research to inform and validate design
- Create conversion optimization strategies including managing
external UX agencies
- Have full ownership and accountability for successful
execution of key client projects
- Conduct internal planning meetings and lead the
development of A/B & multivariate testing road maps that will lift
- Analyze results and identify successes, failures, and
trends, and effectively communicate these findings to clients and
help benchmark the CRO process.
- Participate in or lead client progress meetings during
which you will report results, make recommendations, and assist
clients in understanding the chosen strategies and what available
information was used to aid in strategic decisions
- Troubleshoot and spot existing issues with optimization
test set-ups and present results internally or externally through
the production of high quality documentation
- Evangelize internal clients on Conversion Optimization
and lead CRO workshops.
- BA or BS in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer
Interaction, or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent working knowledge of Google
Analytics, SEO and SEM
- 5+ years of similar position, managing UX (web and mobile)
- Working experience with prototyping tools such as OmniGraffle,
Axure, Invision, etc.
- Experience of testing tools eg. AB Tasty
excellent understanding of front to backend processing, API service
experience, testing and debugging.
- Have strong experience in ecommerce markets with a B2B and D2C
- Strong communication, presentation, and creative
- Knowledge & experience in lean/agile product development,
mobile platforms, and US market trends.
- Ability to anticipate and design for user needs by
incorporating research, strategy and analytics.
- Solid understanding of web and mobile (native)
Keywords: Assurant, Smyrna , Optimization Manager, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!