Don't miss this rare opportunity to jumpstart your sales career.
Interview with us in-person at our upcoming open recruiting session
in the Atlanta area on June 8th and show why you're a perfect fit
Join us at our Atlanta location: 1025 Lenox Park Blvd. NE,
Atlanta, GA 30319
June 8, 2021
11:00am to 6:00pm
Save time on the day of the event and apply ASAP.
Step into the spotlight and launch a new kind of sales
experience. As an Online Sales Representative, you'll play the lead
role in real time on-camera interactions with our customers. From
sales pitches to expert product recommendations, you'll take center
stage as you use various methods (live video, telephone and chat)
to sell products and services, conduct demos and provide a premier
sales experience to online shoppers.
In this role, you'll report to an AT&T location where you'll
provide a unique and exceptional customer experience. In addition
to demonstrating an expert knowledge of our products and services,
you'll access and maintain records in appropriate point of sale
systems and handle a variety of sales related tasks including
customer contracts and warranties, processing credit applications,
completing orders from multiple fulfillment options and activating
service. What will it take to succeed? Positivity, professionalism
and most of all, an ease and comfort with on-camera exchanges.
These skills, combined with a competitive mindset to meet and
exceed sales goals, will ensure that each customer interaction
becomes a successful sales opportunity.
You'll also be required to:
- Consistently display a positive, professional, friendly and
high energy willingness to assist customers through video, chat or
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products,
services and promotions.
- Make recommendations according to customer's needs.
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all
products and services.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced team environment.
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
over video software.
- Interact with and sell to customers via video, chat or
telephone interactions and provide prompt and courteous customer
service to all customers.
- Ensure adherence to channel-specific methods, procedures and
- Adhere to all appearance standards, which includes a dress
We prefer that you have:
- 1-3 years of retail, customer-facing and/or call center sales
We also require that you meet the following physical
- Ability to sit or stand for long durations (e.g., 8 hours) and
engage with customers as dictated by needs of the business.
What's in it for you? We'll provide on-the-job paid training and
resources in a supportive environment that encourages your
professional growth. Plus, Sharing your knowledge with our growing
customer base comes with many rewards. Start with the paycheck:
With our competitive salary and commission starting pay could be
$47,534 or more based on your experience and success.
Once you're a part of the team, you'll gain an amazing benefits
package with salary, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition
reimbursement, ongoing paid training and paid time off. Rounding
out these benefits and perks we also provide an employee discount
- AT&T phone, wireless plans & features and IOT & connected
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T TV (including free HBO), DIRECTV (including Free HBO &
NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
We'll also provide classroom and/or virtual training on the
latest technology, devices and our entire lineup of products,
services and promotions. You'll have everything needed to hit the
Ready to entertain your future with AT&T? Apply today!
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a
manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local
Job ID 2128171-1 Date posted 05/18/2021