1st Shift Bakery-Production Mixer Operator
Company: Dessert Holdings
Posted on: June 2, 2021
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Atlanta Cheesecake Company
LLC (ACC) is a leader in the dessert industry producing innovative,
eye-appealing, mouth-watering products of the highest quality for
the best possible price. Our focus is gourmet products for the
POSITION SUMMARY: Operates mixing and
blending equipment by hand, that mixes such ingredients as
chocolate, sugar, powdered milk, margarine etc. Weighs and dumps
dry ingredients into mixing totes and machines.
HOUSE EVERY TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY FROM 11:00 AM TO 3:00
- Follow Food and Occupational Safety Guidelines
- Follow Plant General Manufacturing Procedures (False eye
lashes/ nails, nail polish on nails, jewelry (including
chest/belly/tongue piercings not allowed etc.).
- Adhere to proper dress code (Black non slip shoes, Jeans or
pants that cover legs without holes or embroidery/jewels, company
provided T-shirts etc.).
- Wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (i.e. hair net,
hearing protection, plastic or cotton gloves, smocks, and aprons
- Follow all company procedures and adhere to policies
- Work up to 5 days a week
- Work up to 12-hours daily.
- Must be able to read recipe specifications in English
- Fill out batch sheets
- Perform basic mathematics (add, subtract, multiply, and
- Read and use weight scales and baking equipment (Whisks,
measuring cups, funnels etc.).
- Start/stop/load and unload mixer machines
- Report any food safety or job safety issues or concerns
- Housekeeping- Maintain cleanliness within workstation
and or department
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
To be able to perform the essential functions of this position
it will involve:
- Constant verbal communication with others to exchange
- Constant repetitive motion that will include the use
of wrists, hands, and or fingers.
- Constant sedentary work that primarily involves
standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Occasional medium work that includes moving objects up
to 50 lbs.
- Constant tasks that will require moving self from one
location to another, ascending or descending stairs/ramps, bending,
and stooping in various environments that may include small or
- Constant exposure to high and low temperatures, and
- Constant exposure to noisy environments.
- Constant exposure to hazardous conditions. (Allergens,
slippery surfaces, working around heavy machinery)
We offer the chance to work for a stable and growing company
where your contributions and efforts are rewarded.
- $1.00 Shift Premium for working the night shift
- Weekends off
- Competitive salary, depending on educational background, skills
and experience level.
- 1ST past opportunity to express interest in higher paying jobs
thru internal bidding program
- Cross-training exposure to higher paying roles if
- Health insurance plans, inclusive to additional supplemental
- Life insurance.
- 401 K plan
- PTO, and 4 Company Observed holidays
ACC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to
developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe
and healthy work environment
Keywords: Dessert Holdings, Smyrna , 1st Shift Bakery-Production Mixer Operator, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!