Human Resource Partner
Posted on: June 2, 2021
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Partner to
support managers and employees in one or more business groups at
Assurant. This role will focus on the employee experience,
enabling business outcomes and using data to help make solid
- Partner with the Human Resource Business Partner to provide
comprehensive and consistent coaching to employees and managers on
performance, conduct/behavioral related challenges and identifying
talent needs in the organization.
- Key point of contact to provide detailed information or policy
interpretation for investigations or routine inquiries for
management, legal and other HR entities.
- Proactively work with HR Business Partners, managers and
leaders to provide insights/trends that impact business
- Promote a culture of engagement, growth and performance while
providing a fair and consistent approach to policies, procedures
and practices to minimize risk to the company.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships throughout all
business groups and partners throughout the organization, while
serving as a key resource to managers and HR Business
- Provides hiring and staffing assistance such as interviewing,
assessing and selection to managers as needed, which includes
effective compensation management and development of job
descriptions for needed positions.
- Training to managers on topics that will enhance engagement or
provide greater insight into management to support business
objectives, including FMLA, Wage and Hour, Accommodations,
- Facilitates the end-to-end process of talent reductions, which
includes assessment of talent, notification to those impacted and
Dedicated to upholding the vision of the People Organization
- Putting people first
- Helping our employees realize their potential
- Empowering our employees to do their best work
- Embedding Diversity Equity and Inclusion in all that we do
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area of study or the equivalent
of job experience.
- A minimum of two years of experience in an HR partner
- Experience coaching and advising all levels of employees in
areas such as performance, organizational change, employee
engagement, working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience utilizing tools to provide analytics to drive
performance in the organization
- NeoCase, Workday and Peakon experience preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to
Keywords: Assurant, Smyrna , Human Resource Partner, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!