Sales Consultant - Atlanta Men's
Posted on: June 3, 2021
A Day in the Life of an Image Consultant:
You'll be responsible for the face-to face consultations and
enrolling new clients into one our many solutions.
- Generates enthusiasm for purchasing one of HairClub's all
- Ability to address and overcome sales objections.
- Meet or exceed sales goals (monthly budgets and sales drivers).
Closes sale and finalizes all transaction details.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of sales experience- experience selling an intangible
- Solid communicator- can articulate key selling points.
- Persuasive selling techniques, ability to educate and encourage
clients on changing promotions.
- Confident, self - driven, and motivated.
- Proven record of accomplishments as a top ranked
- Passionate and energetic about helping others and displaying a
genuine caring compassion.
- Honest, trustworthy and ethical- build and preserve strong
client and team relationships.
- Willing to continuously improve, possess an eagerness to learn
new skills and techniques.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Giving all clients the best service and ultimate client
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) a plus.
Great Perks & Benefits:
Attractive work hours: Tuesday through Saturday, with Sundays and
Mondays off. Salons are closed for most major holidays.
Receive the best benefits in the industry,
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Full, comprehensive benefits (medical insurance, dental
insurance, life insurance and more)
- A 401(k)-retirement savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid training
- A wealth of opportunities for growth and advancement
HairClub is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Hairclub, Smyrna , Sales Consultant - Atlanta Men's, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!