United States of America
US - Morrisville
Thursday, May 13, 2021
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we
spend our time building a society that's brighter and more
And we go big. No, not big-huge.
We're not just a Fortune 500 company, we're one of Fortune's
Most Admired. We're in 180 countries, working with 63,000 brilliant
colleagues and counting. And we're known for the world's most
complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to
With our ingenuity, we help millions-not just the select
few-experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that's missing? Well you...
Description and Requirements
About Lenovo: Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter
technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies
that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital
society. By designing, engineering and building the world's most
complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, we are also
leading an Intelligent Transformation - to create better
experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the
world. Join us in defining our world of tomorrow and creating
smarter technology for all!
Who You'll Work With:
At Lenovo, we manufacture one of the world's widest portfolios
of connected products, including PCs (ThinkPad, Yoga, Lenovo
Legion), tablets, smartphones and workstations as well as augmented
and virtual reality (Mirage, ThinkReality) and smart home/office
solutions, software and services. Lenovo's data center solutions
(ThinkSystem, ThinkAgile)are creating the capacity and computing
power for the connections that are changing business and
IDG (Intelligent Device Group) - The IDG at Lenovo houses our PC
and Smart Devices. We combine investment in high-growth segments
(workstations, gaming, visuals, thin and light devices) with new
innovation in the smart device categories and continue to explore
new opportunities across AR/VR, artificial intelligence (AI),
Internet of Things (IoT), security and as-a-service solutions.
What You'll Do:
As an R&D Account Sales Executive for Lenovo, you'll be
responsible for retaining and developing account the corporate
segment. Within each account you will have responsibility for
selling solutions from our entire portfolio, including client PCs,
mobile devices, workstations, servers, and services. From these
sales you will drive not only revenue, but profit as well to
position our company for continued growth and success. You will
champion the innovative power of our products to make large
enterprise companies more productive, collaborative and trans
formative. You will understand Lenovo's portfolio of award-winning
products and develop strategies to help new and existing enterprise
customers find and implement the best solutions. This is a client
facing, sales role requiring deep industry experience, the ability
to identify, cultivate, and close net new business, and expertise
working large deals at the C level. We are looking for a seller
with a successful and proven track record to take their career, and
the territory, to the next level.
- Independently identify, develop, and close large enterprise
opportunities within the territory across multiple verticals.
- Achieve revenue and profitability objectives for Lenovo while
driving growth across multiple product sets.
- Independently develop, implement, and execute an effective
sales strategy to achieve sales goals.
- Develop C level relationships and serve as a trusted consultant
- Understand and adapt to Lenovo's ongoing product and services
- Lead a cross functional team within the company to keep deals
moving through the funnel.
- Act as a Client Executive and coordinate peer specialist
customer engagement across our server, workstation, and server
groups, among others.
- Ensure that our customers receive world class sales and
- Effectively and consistently use Salesforce.com and other
reporting tools to track key sales metrics and consistently meet
The position is work from home. The Field Account Executive will
be responsible for supporting large Corporate accounts in Georgia,
Alabama and Tennessee.
Lenovo is a US $50 billion Fortune Global 500 company, with
57,000 employees and operating in 180 markets around the world. We
are #1 PC company on the planet, BCG's50 most innovative companies,
and one of Interbrand's 100 BEST global brands.
Awards & Recognition:
- Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies, 2020 &
- Human Rights Campaign, Corporate Quality Index - Perfect Score
2020, 2019, 2018
- Universum's World's Most Attractive Employers, 2020
- Best Places to work for LGBTQ Equality, 2021 & 2020
- Top 100 Internship Programs Winner, 2020
- Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations by Corporate Knights,
- Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index - Perfect Score, 2020
- IoT Breakthrough Award, 2020
- 2020 Fortune Global 500, #224
- Top 100 to Watch for Remote Jobs, 2019 Learn more about why
it's great to work at Lenovo - https://www.lenovobenefits.com/why-join-lenovo
- BA/BS degree or equivalent professional work experience.
- 5 - 7+ years of successful Enterprise technology sales is
- Demonstrated track record of top performance with multi-million
- Executive relationship within account set.
- Proven ability to develop strategies to penetrate and sell to
- Travel to any or all customer sites when appropriate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state,
or local protected class.