Make your mark for patients.
We're here because we want to build the future and transform
patients' lives for the better.
At UCB, our people are our experiences and achievements, our
passion and drive. That's why we're looking for talented
individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences - not just the
best and brightest, but those who care about making a meaningful
difference in the lives of patients. We promote an environment of
diversity, openness, and respect where people can make valuable
An exciting journey lies ahead. Will you join us in pushing the
boundaries of what's possible?
To strengthen our Neurology Internal Engine team, in Smyrna,
Georgia, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the
position of: Patient/Consumer Marketing Lead.
To strengthen our Neurology Patient Value Unit team, we are
looking for an experienced Marketing Lead (Patient/Consumer) who
provides strategic leadership over commercial objectives and
activities for the U.S Neurology Epilepsy portfolio.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Lead the co-creation of US region consumer/patient strategy,
stakeholder engagement experiences, and deliver solutions that
demonstrate an ability to rapidly pilot, test and iterate
innovative commercial solutions.
- Design and implement patient multichannel and omnichannel
strategies through co-creation with key stakeholders.
- Act as a "Expert Partner" to key internal stakeholders by
driving execution of strategies for US region and reinforcing UCB's
leadership in neurology patient value creation.
- Drive engagement plan with key external stakeholders (e.g.
Patients, KOLs, clinicians) for commercial efforts.
You will contribute by:
- Serving as patient/consumer marketing lead who partners to
ensure clear and consistent strategy is pulled through patient
marketing, advocacy, market access, global engagements, etc.
- Partnering with Market Insights to understand and translate
patient/consumer insights into actionable strategies and messages
that find, educate, and activate those living with Epilepsy (and
- Playing a critical role in the shaping of US Neurology brand
strategy by leveraging market insights and digital expertise.
- Collaborating with appropriate teams to align on relevant and
measurable KPIs that support brand strategy and demonstrate
Interested? For this position, you'll need the following
education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant life sciences of business related
- 10 + year's experience with increasing impact in consumer,
sales & marketing in the US within relevant industry
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, strong project management,
problem-solving ability with consistent customer focus and
commitment to quality
- Excellent communication skills with individuals of different
cultural, professional, and academic backgrounds, including the
ability to simplify complete issues
- Omnichannel marketing with emphasis on digital channels
- Demonstration of successful working relationships with external
- Understanding of/experience with Med/Reg/Legal review
- Payer experience a plus (National Accounts or Managed Care
At UCB, we come together every day to work, laser-focused, on a
simple question: How will this create value for people living with
severe diseases? By putting patients at the heart of everything we
do, our approach - from discovery to development to delivery - is
continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and
With a team of approximately 7,600 employees and worldwide
operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global
biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our
revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on
addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases.
We are looking for people with passion and empathy who develop a
real understanding of patient's needs and can deliver thoughtful
solutions to decisionmakers across the heath care ecosystem.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website www.ucb.com.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in
the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national