FT Sales Coordinator Br FC Installations - 2637 Atlanta, GA
Posted on: June 6, 2021
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in
careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come
from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We
provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and
drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths
and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow
and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from
all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are
encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at
a Sherwin-Williams floorcovering store, servicing wholesale
customers. It will assist the Branch Manager in recruiting
floorcovering installers, establishing the work schedule and
communicating assignments. This role will perform on-site
inspections of installations to ensure customer satisfaction. This
role will perform background investigations and analysis on new and
existing floorcovering installer accounts including contacting
outside sources for information. This role will ensure all
installer transactions are handled properly through store computer
operating system and records are properly maintained. The role will
also determine floorcovering installation training needs, and
implement training as appropriate.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required
overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks
and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand
truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
- Must be able to operate floorcovering cutting equipment.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g.
- Carpet and Vinyl Installation Certification by the Carpet and
Rug Institute preferred.
- Prior warehouse, customer service or retail experience is
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling
installation customer complaints.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability
to interact with all levels of management, installation
subcontractors and wholesale customers.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive
and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability,
age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any
other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state
and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority
referral of Protected Veterans.
Keywords: Sherwin-Williams, Smyrna , FT Sales Coordinator Br FC Installations - 2637 Atlanta, GA, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!