Head of IT G2M Analytics US
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a
difference for people living with significant unmet needs. Working
together, we blend the best of our talents to deliver thoughtful
solutions that patients value. Will you join us in this pioneering
Reporting to the Head of IT US, the Head of Go-to-Market (G2M)
Analytics will lead the US G2M Analytics team and will own the
vision, strategy and execution of data & analytics, ensuring
scalability of systems, processes and talent for the US market. The
IT G2M Analytics Head will collaboratively partner with various US
market stakeholders to ensure our analytical systems enable our
Patient Value Units (PVUs) to drive patient value.
You will contribute by:
- Leveraging broad and deep functional, technical and management
skill sets to help drive the success of across a variety of key
- Partnering with stakeholders in various business units and
locations to ensure execution of the Digital initiatives as it
relates to data processing, data warehouse, analytics and related
- Partnering with Global IT teams (Architecture, BI Center of
Excellence, Operations and support teams) at all steps of project
lifecycle to ensure consistency in tools and standards, smooth set
up of solutions and appropriate transition to support and
- Managing 3rd party vendors and partners for the development and
delivery of data integration, advanced analytics and reporting
needs. Define, prioritize and manage the tasks and resolve
dependencies or questions raised by the team
- Proposing solutions, provide strategic direction, and
prioritize on-going demands focused on Data Lake, Data Warehouse,
Master Data Management and advanced analytics.
- Managing projects from start to finish and ensure successful
implementation within agreed cost, schedule and quality
- Providing thought leadership to the immediate business and
- Developing architecture specification deliverables that map
customer business requirements into complete information systems
(technologies, processes and people) or operational solutions.
- Producing diagrams, reference architecture, domain models, and
other artifacts that describe complex problems and sprawling
- Developing enterprise architecture standards and facilitate the
adherence and governance of related project activity through
controls in PMO, Project/Solution Development Lifecycle, Change
Management, and Procurement processes.
Interested? For this position, you'll need the following
education, experience and skills:
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Business Intelligence,
Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Architecture
- 3+years in data science, machine learning, AI or related
- 5+ years of experience in leadership, process and project
- Familiar with cloud technologies and analytics workbenches
(Jupyter, Qubole), Spark, Scala, etc.
- Experience in commercial organization/pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of current market trends and developments in
Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and related new
- Experience with latest analytics tools and technologies (tools,
Big Data technologies, ETL (for example, Informatica, SAS DI),
database query languages, data warehousing, dimensional modeling,
data cleansing, OLAP design, data lakes, master data management,
advanced analytics, enterprise application integration.
- Experience with performance optimization, large data volume
architecture and design, relational and columnar databases,
operations, data extracts, data refreshes and workflow
- Proven track record of coaching/mentoring individual
contributors into more senior roles
Why you should apply:
Do you want to contribute in bringing real value to patients
living with severe diseases while driving innovation forward?
Join UCB's dynamic, inspiring and innovative environment. You
will be recognized for impactful performance via a competitive
compensation and benefits package and you will enjoy ample personal
Tell us what makes you the perfect match to our team and join
one of the most dynamic & forward-looking organizations in the
To apply, please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
At UCB, we come together every day to work, laser-focused, on a
simple question: How will this create value for people living with
severe diseases? By putting patients at the heart of everything we
do, our approach - from discovery to development to delivery - is
continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees worldwide
operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global
biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our
revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on
addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases.
We are looking for people with passion and empathy who develop a
real understanding of patient's needs and can deliver thoughtful
solutions to decisionmakers across the heath care ecosystem.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website www.ucb.com.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in
the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national
Keywords: UCB, Smyrna , Head of IT G2M Analytics US, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!