Class A or B CDL Driver
Company: FloHawks Plumbing Septic
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Field Service Technician, (FST) is a company driver
responsible for delivering exceptional service while servicing
grease traps and used cooking oil bins from restaurants, industrial
plants, shopping centers, and convenience stores. During the
execution of services, our FST's are responsible for complying with
all DOT, state regulations, and company safety and compliance
- Minimum of 1 year commercial or military driving experience
- Valid CDL Class (A) License (Required)
- Vacuum truck experience is a plus
- Tanker Endorsement before day one (1) of employment
- Medically qualified to operate a commercial motor vehicle
- Ability to lift 55 lbs or more
- A maximum of two (2) moving violations within the past three
- A maximum of one (1) DOT recordable accident within past last
three (3) years
- Authorized to work in the United States
- MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER!
- MUST register for ClearingHouse. FMCSA requirement- Please
follow this link to register online: https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Register
- Growing industry
- Team environment
- Local work, return to home terminal daily
- 10-12 hour shifts daily; consistent and steady work
- Hourly pay with overtime
- Industry leading equipment and technology
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee referral bonus program
Who We Are:
Liquid Environmental Solutions is the nation's leading provider
in the growing industry of liquid, non-hazardous waste solutions.
We offer services such as waste collection, transportation,
processing, recycling, reclamation, and disposal. For over 15
years, Liquid Environmental Solutions has been the trusted resource
for responsibly managing non-hazardous liquid waste.
We have attracted thousands of customers to join us in our
responsibility of protecting the environment. Collectively, we are
able to reduce greenhouse emissions, increase landfill diversion,
and protect earth's most precious resource - water. At every
location, you will find team members committed to customer service,
compliance and safety, the environment, and continuous improvement.
You will also find that we are committed to our team members. Are
you ready to join our team?
Liquid Environmental Solutions is committed to employing a
diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, religion, sex,national origin, age,
sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: FloHawks Plumbing Septic, Smyrna , Class A or B CDL Driver, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!