Sanitation Weekend Crew
Company: Dessert Holdings
Posted on: June 10, 2021
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Atlanta Cheesecake Company
LLC is a leader in the dessert industry producing innovative,
eye-appealing, mouth-watering products of the highest quality for
the best possible price. Our focus is gourmet products for the
OPEN HOUSE Tuesdays and
Wednesdays FROM 11:00 AM TO 3:00 PM
Schedule: 3 day, 12 hour shifts
- Friday: 5:00 pm to 5:00 am
- Saturday & Sunday 6:00 pm to 6:00 am
- Wash utensils and machinery; using hot or cold water as
- Operate machinery as needed.
- Knowledge of chemical dilutions and concentration.
- Follow General Manufacturing Practices, and Personal
Protective Equipment procedures as directed by leadership team
- Knowledge of washing procedures by zones.
- Knowledge of color-coding procedures.
- Quality Control in the area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work safely with products containing allergens
(wheat, dairy, eggs and a variety of tree nuts).
- 6 months Sanitation experience
- Familiar with 7 steps of sanitation
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 100 pounds
maximum with frequent lifting and or carrying of object weighing up
to 40 pounds
Work positions include walking, standing, climbing, and walking
fast in an emergency situation
Must work be able to work in Hot and cold rooms and/or
ambient outside temperatures
Must be able to perform manual tasks involving continuous movement
of hands and fingers.
Must be punctual
We offer the chance to work for a stable and growing company
where your contributions and efforts are rewarded.
- Competitive salary, depending on educational background, skills
and experience level.
- Aetna/Cigna health insurance plans, inclusive to additional
supplemental benefit plans
- Life insurance.
- PTO, and 4 Company Observed holidays
ACC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to
developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe
and healthy work environment
Keywords: Dessert Holdings, Smyrna , Sanitation Weekend Crew, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!