Posted on: June 10, 2021
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of
print and related offerings is seeking highly skilled Industrial
Electro-Mechanical Technician in its envelope manufacturing
facility in Smyrna, GA.
Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, Cenveo encompasses more
than two dozen entities in over 100 facilities across the U.S., as
well as manufacturing operations in Asia, South America and Central
Cenveo provides competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits
package that includes a Health, Dental and Vision insurance and
Paid Time Off. In addition, we provide 401k, as well as disability
insurance, life insurance, as well as other benefit plans.
The schedule is Monday - Friday with Saturdays required during
busy season/based on business needs, the work hours are to be
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-4 years of
electrical and mechanical experience in a production environment
with solid troubleshooting skills and the ability to perform in a
high volume environment work with speed and accuracy.
Under minimal supervision and with great expertise perform
electrical and mechanical work on all plant equipment including but
not limited to all production and ancillary equipment while
maintaining a safe work environment. Perform rebuilds and complex
mechanical/electrical troubleshooting work on all plant/production
equipment and lead projects as assigned.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be
able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Work from prints and plans to repair, maintain and install
- Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in
housings or assemblies.
- Assist employees with repairs and diagnosis of equipment
- Work with machine shop equipment including, but not limited to,
mill, lathe, drill press, welding, and cutting equipment.
- Provides troubleshooting on equipment problems; recommends and
assists in repairs.
- Monitors, schedules, and documents preventive maintenance on
- Researches and requisitions machine parts as required.
- Troubleshoot, install and repair pneumatic, hydraulic
- Perform required facility Safety inspections.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons
holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to
other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the
- Other duties and assignments as required.
- High School education or equivalent, with mathematics
- High degree of mechanical aptitude and print/production
- Minimum of 3 years of electrical and mechanical equipment
experience in manufacturing.
- Ability to perform a volume of complex mechanical and
electrical detail work with speed and accuracy including solid
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the electronic
diagnostics of PLCs, AC/DC drive systems, various types of computer
operated control circuitry that includes working with voltages up
- Industry related experience, mechanical and electrical
- Requires ongoing coordination, communication and/or team
problem solving between departments/functional areas and outside
- Ability to convey a positive image to coworkers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Understands the team/department key performance measurements,
goals, and action plans; actively participates in activities to
- 100% supportive of any and all company safety practices and
- Participates in cost savings initiatives.
- Assists with shift coverage as needed.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed/ other shifts if
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
- Requires frequent standing, walking, carrying, bending,
stooping, grasping, and reaching.
- Ability to perform a volume of mechanical detail work with
speed and accuracy; manual dexterity.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., carry 50 lbs., push 100 lbs.,
pull 75 lbs.
- Must be able to grasp objects utilizing manual dexterity
including hand/finger coordination and the utilization of color
- Exposure to noise; must wear hearing protection and safety
CENVEO is an EEO Employer
Keywords: Cenveo, Smyrna , Maintenance Technician, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!