Project Manager (Janitorial)
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Responsible for the day-to-day operation and administrative
activities to ensure conformance to contract requirements. Develops
and implements cost control measures and level of service standards
to ensure compliance with customer specifications / contract
requirements for assigned building. Oversees inspections, quality
control measures, and the inventory control of equipment and
supplies for the assigned building.
- Coordinate service activities for assigned building. Ensure
that services are performed as contracted and at the intended
- Control supplies, equipment, and personnel necessary to meet
- Interact with customers daily to obtain feedback on services
and special needs. Troubleshoot potential problems and
- Manage the company's quality control monitoring and safety
programs at the assigned buildings.
- Conduct quality of service inspections at assigned
- Attend ABM training workshops when scheduled.
- Develop operational improvement plans and implements process
changes within assigned buildings.
- Attempt to increase revenue by ensuring the Supervisors are
looking for ways to provide additional or periodic services to the
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and all
federal, state, and local government regulations.
- Ensure that all paperwork, including terminations, labor
variance action plans, and operational model is complete and
accurate and is submitted to the district/hub in a timely
- Analyze and manage, in a proactive manner, both the financial
and the operational performance of the assigned buildings.
- Ensure that payroll is accurate and submitted to the
appropriate payroll personnel in a timely manner and, when
applicable, correct any payroll discrepancies.
- Work with District Manager to develop an action plan for all
invoices that are outside of the contractual parameters.
- Manages and provides leadership to Supervisors, and Lead
personnel assigned to the buildings.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and
evaluation of personnel within the assigned building. Carry out
supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company's
policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints, resolving problems, and terminating employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience in a
- Experience in cost estimating/pricing work.
- Have a working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations and
chemical handling/storage procedures.
- Must be able to write reports and business correspondence and
effectively present information and respond to questions from
managers and customers.
Keywords: ABM, Smyrna , Project Manager (Janitorial), Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!