2nd Shift Bakery-Production Oven Operator
Company: Dessert Holdings
Posted on: July 14, 2021
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Atlanta Cheesecake
Company LLC (ACC) is a leader in the dessert industry producing
innovative, eye-appealing, mouth-watering products of the highest
quality for the best possible price. Our focus is gourmet products
for the consumer.
**Weekly Overtime is Available NO WEEKENDS!
Pay Starting at $14
POSITION SUMMARY: Operates mixing
and blending equipment by hand, that mixes such ingredients as
chocolate, sugar, powdered milk, margarine etc. Weighs and dumps
dry ingredients into mixing totes and machines.
Open Positions on B Shift: 6:00 pm to 6:00
- Follow Food and Occupational Safety Guidelines
- Follow Plant General Manufacturing Procedures (False eye
lashes/ nails, nail polish on nails, jewelry (including
chest/belly/tongue piercings not allowed etc.).
- Adhere to proper dress code (Black non slip shoes, Jeans or
pants that cover legs without holes or embroidery/jewels, company
provided T-shirts etc.).
- Wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (i.e. hair net,
hearing protection, plastic or cotton gloves, smocks, and aprons
- Follow all company procedures and adhere to policies
- Work up to 5 days a week
- Work up to 12-hours daily.
- Meet the requirements of Plant Attendance Policy (Arrive on
time, complete shift, follow call-in procedure, properly schedule
- Read and understand production run
- Fill out paperwork as needed
- Perform basic mathematics (add, subtract, multiply, and
- Start/stop/load and unload ovens in high temperatures
- Report any food safety or job safety issues or concerns
- Housekeeping- Maintain cleanliness within workstation
and or department
JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS:
- Teamwork - Inside
ACC: Treat internal team members, and leadership team
with dignity and respect.
Outside ACC: Treat
visitors, vendors & contractors with dignity and respect.
- Responsibility- Ability to complete
training for work assignment tasked with within specified period.
Adhere to duties assigned by leadership and work in fast paced
environment. Ability to secure transportation to and from work and
communicate absences or tardy' s as described in company attendance
- Trustworthiness- Legally authorized to
work in the United States. Ability to follow all company processes
- Communication- Ability to maintain
professionalism thru verbal and nonverbal communication always.
Communicate questions or concerns timely that may impact job
performance when necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that consist of
tight spaces and wet surfaces
- Ability to follow all environmental and food safety
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Ability to maintain a Positive Attitude and respect for team
members and leadership team.
- Self-Motivated and work independently when needed
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to complete basic mathematics (add, subtract, multiply,
- Must be able to use basic work tools (scales, calculators,
measuring scoops, etc.).
- 3 months or more in working in an oven operator or alike
- Some positions require high manual dexterity
- 6 months manufacturing experience
- Bilingual (Can speak English + Spanish or, Creole or, Hindi or,
Mandarin) a plus
- High School Diploma or GED
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
To be able to perform the essential functions of this position
it will involve:
- Constant verbal communication with others to
- Constant repetitive motion that will include the
use of wrists, hands, and or fingers.
- Constant sedentary work that primarily involves
standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Occasional medium work that includes moving
objects up to 50lbs.
- Constant tasks that will require moving self from
one location to another, ascending or descending stairs/ramps,
bending, and stooping in various environments that may include
small or enclosed spaces.
- Constant exposure to high and low temperatures,
and poor ventilation.
- Constant exposure to noisy
- Constant exposure to hazardous conditions.
(Allergens, slippery surfaces, working around heavy machinery)
We offer the chance to work for a stable and growing company
where your contributions and efforts are rewarded.
- Weekends off
- Competitive salary, depending on educational background, skills
and experience level.
- 1ST past opportunity to express interest in higher paying jobs
thru internal bidding program
- Cross-training exposure to higher paying roles if
- Health insurance plans, inclusive to additional supplemental
- Life insurance.
- PTO, and 4 Company Observed holidays
ACC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to
developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe
and healthy work environment
Keywords: Dessert Holdings, Smyrna , 2nd Shift Bakery-Production Oven Operator, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!