Human Resources Coordinator
Company: Dessert Holdings
Posted on: September 16, 2021
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Atlanta Cheesecake
Company LLC is a leader in the dessert industry producing
innovative, eye-appealing, mouth-watering products of the highest
quality for the best possible price. Our focus is gourmet products
for the consumer.
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides general human
resources support with a variety of clerical activities and related
tasks. The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for aids
with and facilitates the human resource processes at all business
levels. This role provides administrative support to the
human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file
maintenance and HRIS entry.
Human Resources Coordinator JOB DUTIES:
- Constant communication with HR Manager & HR team members
- Answer and direct all incoming calls.
- Ensuring guest/front desk traffic are properly managed.
- First point of contact to answering employee questions for
frontline employees and management.
- Maintaining data integrity with HRIS and Time Clock systems by
updating and entering data accurately.
- Execute against day-to-day HR Processes, Internal job postings,
updating communication boards, and assigned duties.
- Support initiatives and activities for the HR department.
- Input new hire information into HRIS system, ADP, Time Clock
Plus, and maintain data integrity.
- Explain and provide information regarding HR processes, and
- Ensure PTO and Day off forms are filled out correctly and
entered in system.
- Maintain records related to grievances, performance reviews,
and disciplinary actions.
- Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee
documentation is collected and maintained.
- Ensure proper completion of Forms I-9, verifies I-9
documentation in E-Verify, and maintains I-9 files.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans, and emails documents; and
performs other clerical functions.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Prepares new-employee files.
- Create new employee badges.
- Temporary employees’ weekly payroll and supports transactions
involving temps timesheets.
- Receives, sorts and forward’s incoming mail.
- Assist in field recruitment.
- Assemble new hire packets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to problem-solve, including being able to identify
issues and resolve programs in a timely manner.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally,
as to communicate with employees, and in meetings.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work
We offer the chance to work for a stable and growing company
where your contributions and efforts are rewarded.
- Competitive pay, depending on educational background, skills
and experience level.
- Health insurance plans, inclusive to additional supplemental
- Life insurance.
- PTO, and Company Observed holidays
ACC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to
developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe
and healthy work environment.
Keywords: Dessert Holdings, Smyrna , Human Resources Coordinator, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!