Paramedic-Mobile Health - Located in Atlanta, GA
Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Located in Atlanta, GAJob Description:
The Mobile Health Paramedic is an elite paramedic who brings years
of experience and knowledge to the hospital at home environment.
The provider must be able to work efficiently as a sole care
provider and maintains a high level of professionalism, critical
thinking and decision making when providing care to their patients
in collaboration with a remote clinical team of physicians and
- Interpret correctly and adhere to all clinical standards.
- Respond to mobile health calls as needed and provide clinical
interventions by standing orders or direct order via telehealth
- Must have excellent clinical skills.
- Meet with patients in residences to provide wellness checks and
- Communicate effectively with members of the care team including
Physicians, RNs and Care Coordinators.
- Effectively triage the acuity of patients utilizing protocols
and online consultation with Physicians.
- Maintain and secure both medical equipment and electronic
devices (phones, computers, etc.) to ensure functionality and
- Must have a strong technical aptitude.
- Maintain and submit appropriate documentation of patient
- Ability to perform as a Paramedic in an expanded role.
- Active involvement with hospital staff and Primary Care
Physicians. This will include discussions about the patient's
presentation, goals, and follow-up needs.
- Maintain all information relating to QI program as confidential
- patient care information and personnel evaluations.
- A current, valid State of Georgia Paramedic certification.
- Valid State driver's license.
- Current on all certifications (CPR, ACLS, PALS, etc.)
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational
- Proficiency with iOS mobile devices and wireless
- Minimum two years (2) full time Paramedic experience.
- Experience working in a hospital or other outpatient setting is
- Must pass a Community Paramedic National exam within one (1)
year of starting this position.
- Must be willing to integrate into a hospital based clinical
- Employee must have current MMR and Hepatitis B vaccinations.
Employee must consent to annual TB testing and receiving an
- Flu Shot prior to November 1st each year.
- The ability to perform all aspects of the Paramedic
- Model clinical and general professional leadership to all
internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and foster a just culture and contribute to a positive
- Ability to multi-task efficiently, works in a fast paced
environment on multiple projects, and has strong attention to
- Collaborates well with corporate and operations leadership.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Smyrna , Paramedic-Mobile Health - Located in Atlanta, GA, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!