Janitorial Project Crew Member - Smyrna, GA
Company: Kellermeyer Bergensons Services
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Overview: Varsity Facility Services, a
KBS Company, one of the nation's leading facility services
companies, is responsible for cleaning all of the Regions banking
centers in the state of Missouri. We are looking for a responsible
Janitorial Crew Member to join our team.For ovER 70 years,
Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (KBS) has delivered best-in-class
property services to major retailers, healthcare, churches, and
commercial facilities across the United States. Our core services
are janitorial, facilities repair and maintenance, landscape
management, and parking lot maintenance services. Kellermeyer
Bergensons Services is reliable, cost-effective and professional.
Our property services offerings allow our customers the option to
bundle a combination of services or to select single services.KBS
is looking for a motivated, high energy Crew Member that performs
general cleaning and minor maintenance duties in building, adjacent
walks and grounds, and equipment in a clean, orderly and functional
condition. Provides assistance to staff, visitors, vendors,
client's staff, and other employees as necessary. Perform all
duties related to maintaining the general cleanliness and safety of
the main floor, restrooms, and back offices.This is an hourly,
non-exempt position.SupervisionProject Crew Member position reports
to the Crew Leader. - THIS WILL REQUIRE TRAVELSchedule: Sunday -
Thursday 9 pm to 6 amKey Job Responsibilities
- Performs work according to standard procedure and by building's
- Cleans rooms, hallways, restrooms, locker rooms, offices,
stairways and windows.
- Sweep, remove debris, clean spills, and mop floors throughout
the sales floor and seating area.
- Regularly check the trash receptacles, emptying as needed, in
all areas of the site.
- Collect, consolidate, and separate recycling into proper
- Clean windows and mirrored surfaces; polish stainless steel
- Dust fixtures, shelves, and product as needed.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the customer and team member
restrooms (includes cleaning and policing as needed).
- Complete sweep logs, as directed.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation
procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Washes walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, doors and
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Reports work accomplished orally or on written work order to
- Building and warehouse cleaning and maintenance
- Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved oral or written
- Communication skills to relate to officials, staff and public
in a courteous manner.
- Ability to acquire job skills with three months of on-the-job
- Disposition to perform other duties as assigned.
- Availability to work Third Shift.Physical Demands (must be able
to perform with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing from 15 to 25
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below
the waist and above the head
- Occasionally push and pull wheeled dollies loaded with products
up to 100 pounds during site visits
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
- Ability to climb ladders and gangways safely and without
- Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals), manual
(picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hoursEnvironmental
- Office environment has minimum hazards, which may include
varying temperatures and moderate noise levels.
- Site environment may have varying temperatures, varying
workstations and varying interactions with customers and staff. The
noise level is usually moderate.
- Facilities are over a quarter mile in length
- Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors,
hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on
concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces
- Occasionally work occurs in poor weather conditions, including
heat, cold, rain, or snow.What's In It For You?Supportive work
environment shifts that accommodate your needs.KBS considers all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability,
gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or
based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law.IND3Powered by
Keywords: Kellermeyer Bergensons Services, Smyrna , Janitorial Project Crew Member - Smyrna, GA, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!