Scalehouse Operator II
Company: Waste Industries
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Safely operate roll-off truck and ancillary equipment on an
assigned route to service customers in a safe and efficient manner.
Deliver collected solid waste to disposal site.
* Operate roll-off truck and ancillary equipment to collect solid
waste on a specified collection route.
* Complete pre-trip and post-trip safety lane inspections and
reports, daily truck report, route sheets and other documentation
requested by supervisor daily.
* Communicate vehicle mechanical problems to mechanic and
* Maintain route quality standards as predetermined by
* Operate truck and equipment using prescribed techniques to
eliminate driver-induced mechanical failures.
* Follow all safety standards, equipment checks and precautions in
performance of all duties. Comply with all federal, state, local
and company rules on safety and vehicle operation including any
required customer specific rules or regulations.
* Communicate any potential hazards in serving/picking up container
to Supervisor/Lead prior to performing task
* Maintain clean vehicle by cleaning cab interior and exterior of
Education, Training, Experience and Licensing/Certification
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Possess valid Class A or B Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
* One (1) year of satisfactory driving experience of Class A or B
* Satisfactory driving record.
* Must pass a DOT physical and drug screen and a criminal
* Must pass the written and road test evaluation.
* Must be able to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach,
stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, hear, climb, balance, and
* Visual requirements include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust
focus due to the constant maneuvering of vehicle in tight and high
* Ability to regularly lift/move up to 10 pounds, frequently
lift/move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 100
* Sitting is required up to 75% of the time due to the primary
function of driving.
* Ability to work in usually loud conditions.
GFL Environmental, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will
make reasonable accommodations to enable employees to perform their
* Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
* Occupational Safety And Health
* Quality Management
Keywords: Waste Industries, Smyrna , Scalehouse Operator II, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!