Company: Precision Oral Surgery GA
Posted on: August 5, 2022
We are an elite oral surgery practice that is committed to
exceptional care for our patients and first-class service to our
referring doctors. We are looking for a fun, hardworking,
compassionate, team player to help us grow the practice and
continue to serve our community with all of their oral surgery
needs. Previous oral surgery experience is a plus but not required.
The role of the Treatment Coordinator is critical in providing
exceptional patient care resulting in the best clinical outcomes
and meeting the needs of our patients. Role and Responsibilities
The Treatment Coordinator will greet patients, answer phones,
schedule appointments, provide cost estimate, and collect patient
financial responsibility. The Treatment Coordinator will also
manage the doctors schedule and any communications with patient and
- Provides concierge level customer service while interacting
with patients, referring offices, and team members over the phone,
in person, or via electronic communication.
- Updates and maintains patient insurance information.
- Maintains doctor schedule to ensure efficient use of the
- Partners with clinical team to ensure excellent patient
- Adheres to deadlines and prioritize work against the patient
- Collects payments from patients in an effective and
- Understands doctor treatment recommendations and develops
treatment plans from diagnosis.
- Effectively communicates treatment options and associated costs
to the patient.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information in accordance with
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Education and
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of customer service experience required.
- Medical or dental experience preferred. Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of dental terminology.
- Friendly, inviting, and professional personality and
- Basic office skills such as typing and filing.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally with other team members.
CORE BENEFITS & WELLNESSMedical (including Virtual Care), Dental,
and Vision CoverageEmployee Assistance Program (EAP)Uniforms/Scrubs
providedFINANCIAL WELL-BEINGCompetitive pay, Bonus potential, and
annual merit reviews401(k) Plan w/Company MatchHealth Savings
Account (HSA) with HDHP health plansLIFE INSURANCEBasic and
Supplemental Life InsuranceSpouse and Child Life InsuranceTIME OFF,
DISABILITY AND LEAVE OF ABSENCEPaid Vacation (Starting at 2 weeks)
and 6 Annual Paid HolidaysEmployer Sponsored Short Term
DisabilityLong Term Disability PlanPI186067264
Keywords: Precision Oral Surgery GA, Smyrna , Treatment Coordinator, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!