Posted on: March 19, 2023
Overview:Location: Norcross, GA
The Operations Supervisor oversee the day-to-day operations of the Fix Routes and Paratransit Services. Assists the Operations Manager and the Director of Operations in implementing departmental policies and procedures while ensuring maximum reliability and efficiency of run and route coverage. Ensures compliance of the instituted labor contract (CBA) and works with the Georgia Department of Transportation (GADOT) on various aspects of customer service and contractual terms; maintains system performance and assists with system planning; identifies potential issues by way of analyzing various reports and also through field observation. Authority and Supervision of Others: Span of control consists of supervising the bus operators; responsible for oversight of Dispatch/Radio and Scheduling in the absence of the Lead Supervisor; has extensive autonomy, discretion and independent judgement to decide when and how work is done by others.
To view Transdevs Purpose and how we make a difference follow this link:
Essential Job Functions:
Directs, monitors and maintains system performance
Tracks and analyses data for various reports
Performs tasks and completes projects as assigned
Tools, Equipment and Vehicles Used:Computer, printer, two-way radio, telephone, cell-phone, digital camera, measuring wheel, fax, automobile, Bus, Van, Car, lap top computer, Electronic Tablet
Unique Working Conditions:Work primarily conducted outside in any type of weather.
Candidate shall possess working knowledge of the transportation requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (as amended) and other related legislation and regulations. Experience working with the elderly and disabled a must.
Work Environment: Ninety-five percent (95%) of the work performed in the capacity of this position may be outdoors. Lifting is required and never any more than twenty-five (25) pounds. The remaining five percent (5%) level of work may be performed off-site but never in unsafe or hazardous surroundings. The office is environmentally friendly and neither smoking nor artificial scents are permitted in the work environment.
Work Schedule: Position is full-time; work schedule may include nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays. Must be flexible and able to work non-traditional business days and hours
Based near Chicago, Transdev is the largest private-sector operator of multiple modes of transit in North America, including bus, rail, streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle services. Transdev is committed to being the trusted partner of cities and transit authorities through quality execution and innovations in mobility. Its parent company, Transdev Group, is a leading global operator and integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and provides passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they care about in their cities. www.transdevna.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Overview:Location: Norcross, GA
Keywords: transdevna, Smyrna , Operations Supervisor, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
here to apply!