Leader; Demand Planning
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Leader; Demand Planning
The Demand Planning leader is responsible for the leadership of the
demand planning function and the administration of the TireHub
collaboration forecast across our national distribution footprint.
We are looking for a motivated demand planning professional with
experience building collaboration processes inside of the S&OP
cycle. This roles key focus will be on driving engagement with our
key customers through monthly collaboration meetings and
sales/demand alignment discussions. The demand leader will be the
leader of the demand planning team and will be a key contributor
and presenter at our monthly Executive S&OP meetings.
This is a highly visible leadership function that reports to the
Director of Product Supply.
The individual must exhibit the following core TireHub
Approachable - If a company could smile, we would. Instead, we rely
on our people to show it. We care about each other and our
customers because we know business only gets done right when people
respect each other and value relationships.
Adventurous - What TireHub is set up to do is intentionally
outrageous. So, we readily embrace challenges with the courage to
introduce new ideas and the ambition to build something unique.
Relentless - We tackle our work with energy. We deliver on our
commitments with enthusiasm. And we don't give up until we get to
Speedy - Speed is the currency in the tire industry. When we commit
to a job, we get the job done and we do it fast.
The demand planning leader will manage the consensus forecasting
process for all TireHubs national network. This includes
tuning/improving the statistical forecasting process in ToolsGroup
and designing the demand review meeting cadence to reach a
This position will be directly involved in demand collaboration
meetings with all of our strategic account customers and our
internal sales leadership organization.
The leader will be responsible for managing a small team including,
recruiting, coaching, and mentoring the team.
This position will perform additional responsibilities as requested
(i.e. serve in various advisory roles as needed).
- Optimizes Work Processes: Knowing the most effective and
efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous
improvement in Supply Chain Planning function
- Manages Ambiguity: Operating effectively, even when things are
not certain, or the way forward is not clear
- Winning Attitude: Consistently finds ways to win in a fast
paced, dynamic environment
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively
with others to meet shared objectives
Experience and Education:
- 5 years of applicable work experience with a focus on demand
- History of engaging large customers in demand collaboration
- Experience with integrated supply/demand planning software
- Bachelors degree in operations/supply chain/business or
- Prior demand planning leadership experience strongly
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree, preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Highly analytical and data driven. Comfortable leveraging data
to tell a story
- Ability to influence cross functional teams to reach consensus;
including courage to push back when required
- Strong competence in statistical forecast models, collaboration
forecast process, and demand planning history management
- Demonstrated progression of experience, including effectively
managing projects across diverse teams
- Must be comfortable reporting results and providing analysis to
senior leadership of the organization
- Prior experience leading teams in complex operations
environments at high service expectations
- Experience with process improvement, including development and
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate across all
levels of the organization, tailoring communication with ease to
establish connection with a target audience
- Represents organizations vision and values. Understands and
works within the organizations mission, operations, structure, and
This role is based out of TireHub's corporate offices in Dunwoody,
Georgia, with the expectation of a minimum of three days per week
in the offices.
Keywords: TireHub, Smyrna , Leader; Demand Planning, Other , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!