Quality Assurance Associate
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: October 21, 2019
Quality Assurance (QA) Tech
1st Shift, Contract to Hire
Summary: Performs and ensure day to day production meets the
established standards of quality and food safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform and Verify daily quality testing in internal
- Maintain, calibrate, and troubleshoot equipment such as; pH
meter, brix meter, and chemistry equipment.
- Maintain, organize, calibrated and clean lab and equipment.
- Ensure accurate Lab /Reagent inventory.
- Data entry of laboratory results and maintenance of compliance
- Ensure collection and organization of Retention samples.
- Sample inventory control.
- Assist with hold and non-conformance investigations.
- Actively participate on HACCP Team and Food Defense Team, that
improves factory efficiencies.
- Adhere food safety policies and all government food safety,
sanitation, and quality regulations (i.e. FDA, HACCP, GMP, OSHA,
- Create SOPs and documents as needed.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as
- Three (3) years of food manufacturing experience Preferred.
- Training and/or certification in GMP, SQF, ISO, and Sanitation
in the food manufacturing is highly recommended.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Manages time to efficiently get the most work done during an
Why Kelly--?With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds
highest regarded scientific organizationsproviding you with
opportunities to work on todays most challenging,
research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead
you to innovative scientific pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found
opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge
and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel
your careerconnect with us today.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always
thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a leading
advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Smyrna , Quality Assurance Associate, Other , Griffin, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!