Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
One of North America's largest manufacturers of equipment pads
and leading manufacturer of components for multiple industries is
looking for a PLC Technician to join their team! If you have PLC
knowledge/experience, live in the metro Atlanta area, and are
looking for new opportunity, apply today!----JOB SUMMARYAs part of
a High-Performance Work Team, assists with the ongoing development
of maintenance programs such as RWP Reliability Workflow Process ,
PMO preventive Maintenance Optimization and PdM Predictive
Maintenance . Organizes and performs proactive service, repairs,
troubleshooting and overhauls to production related equipment and
processing systems in a manner that ensures Safety, Reliability,
and Housekeeping standards are met.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSSpecific duties include, but are not limited
- Executes complex repairs and major overhauls to system
components, and associated equipment, utilizing original equipment
manufacturers recommendations and specifications
- Performs the required maintenance to ensure the facility and
equipment are operating correctly.
- Provides mechanical and technical guidance and expertise to
level 1, and level 2 technicians to continually improve the
education, experience and skill set within the department
- Conducts Predictive Maintenance inspections using predictive
technologies like Vibration analysis, ultrasonic, oil analysis,
- Performs all maintenance activities in a safe, clean, and
- Replace and repair parts, rebuild equipment, align gears,
shafts, pulleys, and belts.
- Utilizes illustrated parts breakdown manuals and operational
manuals in the repair, modification, and maintenance of
- Performs inventory control of parts and equipment used from
- Responds to all assigned maintenance work orders in a timely
- Performs preventive maintenance PM activities in accordance
with the preventive maintenance plan.
- Records activities in the CMMSSKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL
- High school diploma or general education certification.
- Basic Computer skills CMRT Certified Maintenance and
Reliability Technician highly preferred
- Ability to speak and communicate effectively utilizing the
- Mechanical or electrical experience
- Required: 5 10-year related experience Prior electro-mechanical
experience a plus
- Proficient in performing equipment preventive maintenance.
- Able to diagnose equipment faults and malfunctions.
- Knowledgeable of OSHA regulations.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment,
and have a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to operate powered lift equipment forklift, wave
picker, hoists, etc. . Requires forklift certification or ability
to become forklift certified.Why Kelly--?Your engineering skills
are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly
Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations
where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects,
and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer
the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking
for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to
find your dream engineering job.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Smyrna , PLC Technician, Professions , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!