Company: IDR, Inc.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
IDR is seeking a Kronos Analyst to join one of our top clients. If
you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and
work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply
Applicants must be located in the Smyrna, GA area
Fully remote opportunity!
Position Overview for the Kronos Analyst:
- Acting as a member of the implementation team to integrate
- Conducting performance tests and coordinating the
implementation of applications configured to client
- Responsible for providing client training and preparation for
- Configuring Time & Attendance on Kronos application to consumer
- Seamlessly integrating Kronos packaged software system into
clients pre-existing systems.
Required Skills for the Kronos Analyst:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Kronos Analyst or
working with Kronos Software
- Demonstrated expertise working with time and attendance
- Previous experience utilizing SQL to write queries
- Professional experience training clients on data loads and
coordinating system initialization for go-live activates
- Previous experience providing application support for software
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing - Client and Talent Award
winner 9 years in a row
Keywords: IDR, Inc., Smyrna , Kronos Analyst, Professions , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!