Business Systems Prod Support Sr Analyst
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: September 11, 2022
Every day at Disney Cruise Line we take pride in bringing the
magic of Disney to life. We find joy in creating cherished memories
and form genuine connections with our guests. We hold each other to
the highest degree and always act responsibly while ensuring the
safety of fellow cast, crew and guests. United by our Disney
values, we work toward excellence in all we do. As a part of our
team, you can work in a diverse and inclusive environment amidst a
professional and supportive community. If you are ready to create
unforgettable experiences and grow as a person and as a
professional, apply today.As a Business Systems Production Support
Sr. Analyst, you will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) who provides
Production Support and Operational Support for the various systems
and interfaces used by Shoreside Travel Operations for booking
cruise reservations and their related package items. These systems
are used both shoreside and onboard our ships. You will also need
substantial knowledge of all Disney Cruise Line processes and
systems from our guests visiting our website through the shore side
reservation systems all the way through the cruise experience. Your
Subject Matter Expertise will lend to your need to oversee BSM Help
Desk/Production case work, service levels and analytics,
recognizing areas of opportunities, coaching for improved service
levels and providing leadership insights for the BSM operational
needs.You will report to the Manager, Systems Operations.
- Oversee day-to-day the BSM Salesforce platform and its primary
functions including the BSM Help Desk and case/project management
- Recognize areas of opportunity, efficiencies, process
improvements and trends to drive the future of this platform or
similar processes for sustaining and scaling production support
amidst growth, expansion and shifting business priorities.
- Provide consultation support to leadership and our Cast by
identifying opportunities and using data and technology to promote
collaboration, sustained & improved service levels and
- Share knowledge, facilitate training and collaborate to develop
other BSM team members with a focus on Production Support,
exemplary Guest Service, clear & prompt communication and best
- Develop systems guides, manuals, policies and procedures for
organization's customers and for internal Business Systems
Management team use. Oversee and maintain internal resources
including but not limited to the Service Interruption validation
steps/escalation paths, Salesforce Knowledge Articles and the BSM
- Develop prototype solutions and implement effective and
efficient data collection tools.
- Design, implement, and integrate metrics into business
processes, milestones and business measures.
- Monitor and improve data integrity.
- Provide Production Support by phone, email, Slack or alternate
channels as operationally required.
- Liaison between Business Operations and Business Technology
providing information and guidance to the department to have a
significant impact on their planning and business making
- Capture operational requirements for, or on behalf of,
Shoreside Travel Operations and other internal/external
- Assist Business Technology Partners to ensure the quality of
our systems and services meet the business needs.
- Support user acceptance testing of new system releases,
incidents, outages and issue resolution.
- Oversee effective and timely communication of issues,
incidents, new releases and outages.
- Gather requirements, design, build and manage business rules
- Provide appropriate systems access within established
guidelines and perform access audits to comply with strict SOX/PCI
- Depending on assignment, Cast Member may be asked to travel
domestically and internationally more than 20% of the time.
- Indirect supervision of Cast Members and providing guidance and
training to users
- Must be available 24/7 and provide rotational on-call support
including nights, weekends and holidays. Basic Qualifications:
- Strong day-to-day systems Production Support and case
- Experience gathering and preparing data for operational
analytics and leadership insights
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications with advanced
experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Develop guides, manuals, policies, and procedures for
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple priorities in a
fast-paced environment with minimal direction and follow-up.
- Excellent communicator and facilitator who can interface
effectively at all levels of the company, capable of influencing
across multiple levels.
- Clearly present recommendations and summarize complex
- Excellent organization, interpersonal communication skills,
focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, organizing and project management
- Proven leadership competencies and strong analytical, problem
solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities, circumstances, and
personal interaction styles and to successfully collaborate.
- Experience managing and balancing organizational workload
smoothly shifting between strategic goals and daily operational
- Advanced analytical mindset, quick problem-solving skills and
clarity in thinking to lead and answer the right questions through
analytics and consumer understanding. Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior Business Systems Management Production Support and case
management or comparable professional experience
- Strong knowledge of Disney Cruise Line and Adventures by Disney
products and services
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce suite of applications and
integrated solutions/platforms. Official Salesforce certifications
- Demonstrated success in pursuing continuous improvement, always
challenging the status quo
- Knowledge in one or more cruise related applications such as
Seaware, Fidelio, Quick and OARS and willingness to learn new
- Experience developing automated forms and workflows
- Working knowledge of business intelligence and analytics tools
such as Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Tableau, or similar.
Ability to extract and combine data from multiple sources for
multiple businesses and departments to develop a rich, complete
picture of the business and to identify operational needs and
- Knowledge of SAP, report writing applications and property
- 5+ years of technical systems experience Required Education:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Smyrna , Business Systems Prod Support Sr Analyst, Professions , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!