Local CDL B Drivers Home Nightly 23 Hour and Day 1 Benefits
Company: Reddy Ice
Posted on: September 13, 2022
Local CDL-B Route Delivery Drivers -$23 per Hour & Home
Day 1 Benefits & Many Perks!
Location: Atlanta, GA!
At Reddy Ice, "our Drivers" are a key component to the success of
our business. We believe the best way to build strong relationships
with our drivers is to offer competitive pay and a solid benefits
package as well as open communication and interaction with a staff
you can depend on.
We are hiring CDL-B Drivers with 1 year or more of experience for
our rapidly expanding needs. If you are looking to advance your
career with a highly regarded and well-established company, please
consider Reddy Ice!
Please Call (888) 573-7621 or Apply Online below!
Benefits of Working for Reddy Ice:
- Benefits available on Day ONE!
- $23.00 per Hour!
- Medical Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental MetLife
- Vision - VSP
- 401K Match 50% up to 6%
- We Invest in our employees!
- On-going education/training and skill development
- Great opportunities for career
- Tuition reimbursement
- PayActiv! Next day pay! Your money when you want it.
- Receive up to $500 of your earning in advance.
- As a PayActiv member, you have resources to help you navigate
financial goals, financial counseling, bill pay, budgeting and
- On Demand
- Instant Access to your money
- Family Friendly
- Year-round work
Drivers Schedule - Standard:
- Home Nightly
- Schedules posted two (2) weeks in advance
- Guaranteed 2 consecutive days off
- At least one weekend day off per week during off peak season
and at least two weekend days per month during peak season
- Ability to work over-time, if you desire!
This position delivers ice to customers in articulated vehicles
(tractor-trailers) that require a CDL Class A license. Drivers are
either assigned a delivery route or transport truckloads of ice to
specific customer locations. The delivery region, route, and type
of equipment operated are subject to change depending on business
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operate and maintain a clean company truck in a safe and
2. Perform pre/post-trip inspections, comply with state/federal
hours of service requirements, and operate the vehicle in
accordance with DOT regulations.
3. Participate daily in the Daily Visual Management (DVM) process;
review DVM results with other drivers.
4. Unload, deliver, and rotate ice at customers and other
designated locations using a safe, courteous, and service-oriented
5. Produce invoices for each delivery and complete all other
6. Responsible for the safe operation, working condition, and
inventory of all driver "tools", including handhelds, printers,
handcarts, and hand trucks.
7. Report all accidents and injuries, regardless of severity.
8. Pick up equipment as directed.
9. Follow all Standard Operating Procedures and processes.
10. Make and assume other duties and responsibilities required or
assigned by management.
11. Adhering to the Code of Business Ethics is essential. We value
honesty and integrity above all else and we expect our employees to
be committed to the highest ethical standards.
Reddy Ice is the largest ice manufacturer in the US. We provide
high quality ice products, food grade quality, innovative
manufacturing methods and obsession for the customer.
Please Call (888) 573-7621 or Apply Below!
Keywords: Reddy Ice, Smyrna , Local CDL B Drivers Home Nightly 23 Hour and Day 1 Benefits, Professions , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!