Traveling Foreman Electrician
Company: Faith Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2022
A position at FTI can be the answer to your future career. In
this role, you'll be part of a progressive national leader in
electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
FTI enables employee growth and success through industry-leading
training and development, utilization of the latest industry
technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety. We recognize
and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based
compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust
benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and
tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The Foreman I responsible for supervising electrical installations,
troubleshooting, and maintenance within the commercial and
Education: Completion of an apprenticeship or equivalent work
experience (8,000 hours)
Work Schedule: Between the hours of 6 am to 6 pm, Monday through
Friday. May vary based on customer demands and can include, but is
not limited to: nights, weekends, and holidays.
* All previous classification requirements must be continually
* Maintains current licensing and training requirements.
* Demonstrates ability to run medium-size projects (5-10
* Establish expectations and motivates crews to consistently meet
or beat goals.
* Consistently completes projects on time, within budget, and in a
* Demonstrates ability to complete basic paperwork (i.e., foreman
logs, performance evaluations, purchase order logs, time cards,
etc.) in a timely manner.
* Effectively manages resources (tools, equipment, staffing) within
* Reads and understands estimates, with the assistance of project
management or superintendent, as a part of the installation and
layout of a project.
* Consistently provides feedback and coaching to crew members
including utilizing the Field Evaluation form/process.
* Takes the initiative to run a thorough ORM. Is conscious of safe
and unsafe acts on the jobsite and addresses and eliminates hazards
accordingly. Consistently enforces and promotes workplace safety
procedures (weekly toolbox talks, weekly safety audits, appropriate
* Actively mentors and develops others within projects and
* Supports usage of Faith internal resources to include, but not
limited to Excellerate, Precon, APC, Productivity, Engineering,
* Maintains compliance with company policies; consults with HR
and/or Workforce Managers (PM if appropriate) to ensure consistent
corrective measures are taken, and documentation completed.
* Demonstrates excellent customer relations through utilization of
effective problem-solving techniques.
* Actively participates in Faith's hiring referral and mentoring
program, as appropriate.
* Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to
provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability
to perform the position described. It is not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities,
skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be
assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
SURGE your career forward!
Employees at FTI grow faster because they are a part of a
nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers,
designers, electricians, and business professionals.
* Your Personal Growth: Build your career path by taking advantage
of our industry leading training and leadership development
* Leverage Technology: Our virtual design and build programs that
offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual
and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
* Uncompromised Safety: When we see others in our space averaging
2.7 safety rating and ours average .42, you know that we value you
and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development
and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything
from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness
We pride ourselves on a "Ground up Growth" mentality that puts you
in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the FTI team means you've
officially put yourself in the driver's seat of your career.
Through our career development and continued education programs,
you'll have options to position yourself for success.
FTI is a "Merit to the Core" organization, and we pride ourselves
on our ability to reward and recognize top performers.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
FTI enriches the lives of its employees through industry-leading
total rewards. Our compensation, benefits, time off, and wellness
programs are designed to reward individual results that create team
success, improve financial security for our employees and their
families, and encourage healthy lifestyles. As an eligible
employee*, your programs include:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
* Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
* Award-Winning Wellness Program and Incentives
* 401(k) Retirement & 401(a) Profit Sharing Plans
* Paid Time Off
* Performance Incentives/Bonuses
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And so much more!
* Regular/Full-Time Employees are eligible for FTI benefit
We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World-Class
Opportunities to Succeed through:
* Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
* Building TRUST in everything we do.
* REDEFINING what's possible.
* Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us,
FTI is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Faith Technologies, Inc., Smyrna , Traveling Foreman Electrician, Professions , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!