Class C Regional Driver
Company: Gourmet Foods International
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Up to $55,000 per year
- Best-in-class pay rates with guaranteed min salary
- Up to $1,500 sign-on bonus
- Monthly safety bonus up to $250.00
- Health, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Profit-Sharing Program
- Up to 32 paid days off based on experience
- Paid Continuing education
- PAID Parental Leave
- Latest model equipment including XM Radio and Bluetooth
- Dedicated Routes
- I year of experience required.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include, but are not limited to, the
- Deliver company product to customers according to
- Drive company vehicle.
- Follow DOT rules and regulations.
- Follow GFI procedures and protocols.
- Exceed customer service expectations.
- Maintain load temperatures according to load
- Manage route according to dispatch, jurisdictional compliance,
and load optimization.
- Ability to maintain electronic documents - XRS experience a
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Valid Class C License
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Push/pull up
to 75 lbs. Ascend and descend a step with a height of 17 in. from
floor and ascend and descend 3 rungs of ladder, the first rung at
21 in. from the ground.
Gourmet Foods International is also screening team drivers for
their dedicated service lanes who can work nights, weekends and
Keywords: Gourmet Foods International, Smyrna , Class C Regional Driver, Professions , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!