Class A Route Driver
Company: National DCP
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Class A Route Driver
National DCP, LLC (NDCP) is a global provider of innovative supply
chain solutions for the foodservice industry. Focused on quick
service restaurants, casual dining restaurant brands, and food
service operators, our expertise includes strategic sourcing of
food and non-food items, distribution, manufacturing, business
services, supply chain and more. We currently serve over 8,900
quick service restaurants in the U.S. like Dunkin and we distribute
products to more than 40 countries.
Join NDCP today! Looking to make a big impact each day in your
career? Our dynamic, growing supply chain management organization
provides numerous opportunities for you to soar while supporting
nationally known consumer brands.
SEEKING Class A Route Driver McDonough, GA
- 5 day work week, includes Saturday or Sunday
- All schedules subject to change based on business needs
starting at 2:00 am to 5:00 am - overnight run
- $33.57 /Hour - overtime after 40 hours
Competitive health/prescription drug and dental insurance is
effective on 1st day of hire
Vison insurance and life insurance/short and long-term disability
insurances are effective 30 days after date of hire.
- Company-paid Group Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off for vacation, discretionary time, illness and
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Education discounts at Southern New Hampshire
- Life Mart, AT&T, and Verizon discounts
- Fitness and Wellness Discount and Reimbursement
- Employee purchase discounts programs
- Employee apparel program
About NDCP, is a sourcing and distribution service provider to the
Our extensive* distribution network makes 700,000+ deliveries of
over 75+ million
cases, driving more than 30 million miles each year. People are our
resource - all of our 1,700 employees make a critical impact every
- Operates a tractor trailer truck that transports product to and
- Conduct a proper pre-trip inspection to ensure the vehicle is
safe to operate.
- Ensures delivery-related paperwork is in order before departing
the Distribution Center or transportation hub.
- Prepares, receives and provides appropriate documentation for
- Unloads cargo and delivers via a two-wheeler hand truck and/or
in a safe manner into store locations.
- Maintains proper logs of travel and product according to
Federal, State and
- Maintains contact with NDCP s Member Services team to
problems or delays with deliveries.
- Ensures the cleanliness and presentation of the interior of the
truck cab, as
well as the removal of delivery-related trash at the store and
kitchen (i.e., shrink wrap, cardboard, crates and
- Conduct a proper post-trip inspection to ensure equipment is in
good working order to minimize delays the following day. Reports
any vehicle maintenance or malfunction issues to the distribution
- Serves as the face of NDCP and the main point of contact
between the distribution center and the customer.
- Trains and leverages a Driver Assistant, as applicable, to
ensure the accurate, timely and efficient delivery of product to
customer, as well as to assist in the safe maneuvering of the truck
entering, exiting and parking at delivery locations
- Valid Class A CDL license with a clean driving record. 6-month
minimum, 1 year desired
- Possess a current DOT Medical Certification Card and
successfully pass DOT
- Dependable attendance and a great customer service
- Ability to operate a 10-speed manual transmission
REGISTER WITH THE FEDERAL MOTOR CARRIER SAFETY ADMINISTRATION
Registering with the FMCSA Clearinghouse is a requirement of the
U.S. Department of Transportation. All drivers are required to
visit the Clearinghouse website and register with the new database.
The Clearinghouse is a secure online database that provides
real-time information about commercial driver's license (CDL) and
commercial learner's permit (CLP) holders' drug and alcohol program
violations. If you have not registered with the FMCSA database,
please note that registration is required. Please visit
clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/register and click "go" to log in. If
you are able to log in, but are having trouble with the
Clearinghouse registration, see the "Clearinghouse Help" field on
the Clearinghouse page.
NDCP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Call us @ (844) 838-8284 or Apply down below!
Keywords: National DCP, Smyrna , Class A Route Driver, Professions , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!