CDL-A Local Dedicated Truck Driver
Posted on: January 22, 2023
CDL-A LOCAL DEDICATED COMPANY TRUCK DRIVERS, WE'VE GOT WHAT MATTERS
MOST TO YOU!
- HOME DAILY
- TOP PAY and INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE CDL-A local dedicated truck drivers
choose to drive for Ascend because we have our priorities straight
and we are people obsessed! At Ascend, we focus on what drives you,
not only in your career, but outside of work with your families,
hobbies, dreams, and commitments.We support CDL-A local dedicated
company truck drivers by offering top pay for everything from
mileage to holidays, more nights in your own bed, unique
industry-leading benefits, and the best equipment available.Our
intent, as One Team, is for Ascend to be the most reliable,
predictable, and trusted partner to our CDL-A local dedicated
company truck drivers. We're moved by your success and relentlessly
committed to making sure your voice is heard. Our mission is to
foster a work culture that rewards and retains excellent drivers
through safety, integrity, trust, teamwork, and fun! We're
committed to what drives your success as a CDL-A local dedicated
truck driver at Ascend!
- $1,200+ Weekly Average
- $24 Hourly Rate + OT after 50 hours!
- Daily Home Time!
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with company match CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver
- Driver must have a valid CDL in State of Residence or within 30
- Must have a minimum of 6 months driving experience in the
operation of tractor/trailer equipment
- No serious Traffic violations in the past 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 36 months
- No preventable, DOT reportable accidents within 3 years
- No more than 2 preventable collisions within 3 years
- Must have Hazmat with-in 90 days of hire
Company Drivers and Short Haul Drivers Call (866) 613-1447
Dedicated Drivers Call (866) 834-0392
Keywords: Ascend, Smyrna , CDL-A Local Dedicated Truck Driver, Professions , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!