Electrician with 5 Points Electrical
Posted on: May 16, 2023
5 Points Electrical is one of the fastest growing electrical
contracting companies in Atlanta, with opportunities for growth. We
are seeking experienced fire alarm installers with extensive
backgrounds in commercial work.Job Details: To have a vital role in
the installation, maintenance, and service of fire alarm systems.
This is an important position where you will be responsible for
maintaining high standards of safety and quality, while being
productive. Must be self-motivated, hard-working and eager to
learn.Work Environment: Metro Atlanta Area, may be indoors or
outdoors depending on site.Daily Tasks:
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals,
specifications, software/systems, programs, schematics and
- Maintain company quality standards
- Maintain all equipment in great condition
- Maintain a clean and organized work environmentRequired
Experience and Skills:
- A valid Driver's License
- Must have a clean driving record, and reliable
- Must have own tools or be willing to purchase
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug-test
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skillsSummary: To have a vital role in the
installation of commercial electrical systems as part of a team.
This is a critical position where you will be responsible for being
productive and supervising 1-2 people, while maintaining high
standards of safety and quality.Reporting Relationship(s):
SuperintendentResponsibilities: Installation of electrical systems,
while supervising one or two helpers/top helpers.Work Environment:
May be indoors or outdoors depending on the project site.Day to Day
- Communicating with superintendent regarding daily goals and
- Getting material prepared for day's work.
- Maintaining high standards of workmanship and performing tasks
- OSHA STANDARDS
- NFPA 70E
- 5 POINTS SAFETY MANUAL
- 5 POINTS EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK
- and in a professional and proficient manner.
- Communicate effectively with Superintendent regarding status of
- Manage materials so that products are organized and stored so
that none is lost, and are easily accessible so as to keep
- Provide direction to others.
- Use technology to improve communication and efficiency.
- Use power and hand tools effectively and safely.
- Read and understand Conduit Drawings and Blueprints and install
- Represent 5 Points Electrical in a professional manner.
- Look for ways to improve efficiency.Required Experience and
- 2 years of electrical experience
- Basic low voltage experience
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of the NEC and construction safety requirements.
- Ability to read and interpret plans
- Safety Conscious
- Driver's licenseDesired Experience and Skills:Please let us
know if you have any of the following.... -
- Proficient knowledge of the NEC
- Fluency in Spanish
- Skilled at reading and interpreting plans
- Safety Conscious
- Leadership skills
- Superintendent/supervisor experience
- Knowledge of prefabrication techniques
- OSHA 10/30
- Knowledge of NFPA 70E
- Journeyman/Journeywoman's Licence
- Master Electrician's License
- Scissors Lift/Boom Lift/Telehandler Certified
- Knowledge of low voltage, fire alarm and lighting control
- Experience with Bluebeam/Fieldwire/Rexit/Conest/AutoCad/BIM
softwareWho are we---? Join 5 Points Electrical, and you'll become
a valued part of something amazing. You'll find one of the fastest
growing electrical contractors in Atlanta - the perfect environment
for people who are driven to advance their career. You'll discover
an organization committed to our 5 Core Principles, our "5 Points":
Integrity, Quality, Adaptability, Punctuality, and Fair Profit.
Upholding our commitment to these beliefs, 5 Points Electrical
provides quality work through innovation; finding better and more
efficient ways to approach our projects, and most importantly, to
ensure customer satisfaction. As a learning organization, 5 Points
Electrical is continuously evolving and this forward momentum is
propelled by the passion and creativity of the 5 Points Team. Come
join us!What do we have to offer...? As we value all members of the
5 Points Team, excellent biweekly pay, paid vacations, paid
holidays comes standard, and health benefit. Ever felt like your
efforts weren't appreciated? You will be rewarded for your
project's performance with a bonus structure in place! Education is
extremely important to us. That's why we offer an apprenticeship
program! We also love to give back to our employees with free
lunches, company events, extra vacation days, and more! More
benefits soon to come!Apply On Ladder:
Keywords: Ladder, Smyrna , Electrician with 5 Points Electrical, Professions , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...