Posted on: September 16, 2023
Job Description Job Description If you're looking for an
exciting career with excellent opportunities for advancement -
apply today! If you enjoy fixing things up, helping people, and
having a fantastic time at work - this is the place for you! Are
you currently in skilled trades and ready for a change? Are you
interested in a career in skilled trades? Are you tired of working
nights and long shifts and ready to wrap up your day at a decent
time? All you need to join our team is a positive attitude and a
desire to work with your hands - we can teach you the rest! Our
teams are lean and close-knit, so taking care of our residents'
repair needs and providing the best customer service is our primary
job! As a CARROLL Maintenance Technician, you will support the
Maintenance Supervisor in maintaining the physical integrity of the
community. This involves ensuring a safe, secure, and comfortable
Carefree Living environment for residents, visitors, and staff. The
Maintenance Technician will carry out assigned duties safely and
other duties as requested by the Maintenance Supervisor. You
- Perform repairs to make-ready units on time.
- Perform work order requests if necessary.
- Is responsible for being on call, as scheduled by the
Maintenance Superintendent, responding to on-call paging.
- Inspect the property for improvements and repairs and review
with the Maintenance Superintendent.
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent with maintenance
- Ensure that the grounds are free of litter at all times.
- Operate and perform scheduled maintenance properly on all
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent or Housekeeper with their
work if necessary.
- Assist the Grounds personnel with trashing out units if
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent with inventory control
and utilizing maintenance materials and supplies.You have
- Valid Drivers License-Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- EPA 608/ HVAC Certification preferred
- 1-2 years of maintenance experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work with third-party vendors What we offer:
- $20.00+ per hour
- Monthly Bonuses
- Training, Development, and Career Growth
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Apartment Rent Discount of 20%
- 14 Days of PTO + 10 Paid Holidays
- Employer Paid Short/Long-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave No agencies, please. CARROLL is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national
origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic
information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected
veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable
national, federal, state or local law. CARROLL promotes a drug-free
workplace. CARROLL will consider for employment qualified
applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable federal, state, and local laws and
regulations regarding criminal background inquiries. All candidates
must possess a valid driver's license and be willing to consent to
pre-employment drug screening and a criminal background check.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40If you like wild growth and working with
happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with
Keywords: CARROLL, Smyrna , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!